Chapter 5

After Sakuhana's party.

They went to the infirmary, Fauna and Choco were tending to Sakuhana while the rest wait outside. Fauna was using [Nature's Heal] and Choco was examining, applying medicine and bandaging all her wounds and burn marks. After, the operation was finished, everyone made their way to her.

Kiara: So, are you feeling better now?

Sakuhana: Yes, I still feel the pain but it's much weaker now.

Calli: That's a relief.

Choco: I suggest not overexerting yourself, some of your wounds haven't fully healed yet.

Sakuhana: I won't.

Auhtral: Should I enhance your regeneration?

Sakuhana: No, I'll be fine I promise. I don't want you to abuse your power just for me.

Auhtral: If that's what you want, then I won't object.

Vox: Take your time healing alright, we will be waiting for you to debut.

Sakuhana: I will. Blushes.

Auhtral: Everyone, I suggest we leave Sakuhana and Vox alone for a while so they can talk to each other privately.

Sakuhana: Eh!

Shien: Agreed.

Izuru: See you two later.

Then everyone except Sakuhana and Vox rushed out of the infirmary. Thanks to this Sakuhana was blushing more because of what Auhtral said and being alone together with Vox.

Vox: Chuckles. Auhtral really knows how to be a good wingman.

Sakuhana: Wait, then that means.

Vox: Yes, it means that he allows me to be your boyfriend.

Sakuhana was even more red because her crush was allowed to be her boyfriend. She then looked and thought about Vox. Vox was powerful, he was also famous, is a politician, not only that he is also a well-mannered gentleman and is a childhood friend. All of these combined to make her have a crush on him.

A/N: In the story he is a politician just for plot.

Sakuhana: Start's to lessen her blush. Then, do you want to go on a date?

Vox: Maybe when you recover a little, I also suggest having the others join us so that bystanders wouldn't think of us dating.

Sakuhana: I'll use my [Transformation] as a disguise when we do so that my cover doesn't get blown.

Vox: That's also a good idea. The bystanders will think of it as a friend time. Nice, it's settled then. I'll take my leave. Bye Sakuhana. Stands up and starts heading outside.

Sakuhana: Bye Vox.

Vox: Bye. Opens the door. Oh, by the way, the others know about you having a crush on me, based on how you were acting. Chuckles then leaves.

Sakuhana then turned red because she thought no one would know about it, and was thinking what would happen next because they know. After a minute,  Auhtral entered the room, which surprised her.

Auhtral: Hey sis, did you two have fun with your "alone time".

Sakuhana: Shut up.

Auhtral: Chuckles. Okay, let's get you to your room. Follow me.

Sakuhana: Alright.

Sakuhana then stood up and left with Auhtral toward her room. Sakuhana was surprised to see her room. Her room was designed after her dream room that she envisioned and told to their parents.

Sakuhana: Mom and Dad really know how to make us happy, don't they?

Auhtral: Yeah, this was prepared for you after gen 5 debuted. You better thank them for this, ok.

Sakuhana: Yes, big brother, I will.

Auhtral: Alright, goodbye for now.

Sakuhana: Bye. Leaves the room.

Outside, on the hallway with Auhtral.

Auhtral: Gets his phone out and calls. Alright, let's initiate the plan.