Chapter 6

2 weeks after Sakuhana's return party.

Sakuhana is in the infirmary. She is now finishing her daily check-up with Choco.

Choco: Alright that's about it. In about a month you will be fully healed from all of the injuries you sustained.

Sakuhana: Thank you Choco.

Choco: Don't mention it.

Sakuhana: I should leave now, bye.

Choco: Bye.

Sakuhana leaves the infirmary. On the hallway she calls Vox.

Sakuhana: Hey Vox.

Vox: Morning Sakuhana. So, I assume we do it today?

Sakuhana: If you don't have any streams.

Vox: Luckily, we don't, we have today as our day of.

Sakuhana: That's nice. So, we meet at the same park we all first met each other?

Vox: That's a good idea, we'll see you there later.

Sakuhana: See you guys there as well.

She then hangs up the call and starts to head there. While walking she stumbles across, Astel Leda, Ollie Kureiji, and Izuru Kanade, they just finished their streams early, it's 10:30 and they are now going for a break.

Sakuhana: Hey guys, good morning.

Astel, Ollie and Izuru: Morning.

Izuru: We just finished our stream, so we are on break.

Ollie: So where are you headed to?

Sakuhana: At the park we first met each other. You guys can join it is a "friends time" after all.

Astel: Sweet.

Astel then looked to Ollie and Izuru. This signaled to the two that they are going to push Sakuhana and Vox together. Sakuhana then [Transformed] into her Cross-dress form and they wore disguises, they then left the Cover Corp. building. When they arrived at the park, they rendezvoused with those who joined from Nijisanji en.

Ollie: Hey everyone!

Millie: Hey there Ollie, nice to see you guys.

Sakuhana: Did Auhtral not come with you?

Mysta: He didn't, he said he was busy with other stuff.

Izuru: That's a shame.

Vox: Though he did say "Have fun with your time together, even if I don't join."

Sakuhana: Blushes under her hood. I see.

Everyone else thought of how good Auhtral is at teasing Sakuhana.

Luca: It's better if we get today started, right?

Ike: Agreed. The sooner the better.

Luca: Alright then, let's go.

They split up into groups, it wasn't assigned and they just joined each group to who wanted to do the same thing as what they want. And Sakuhana was forced to stick with Vox so they went for a walk and talked about when they were little, they spent about 30 minutes there.

Now Sakuhana and Vox are currently watching their friends. As well as remembering the times when they first met each other there.

Vox: It's quite relaxing and amusing to reminisce about the past isn't it.

Sakuhana: I'll have to agree. Remembering past events like this is really soothing. I wish that all of us will have more fun memories together.

Vox: Yeah, that will be nice. Spots an ice cream truck. You want some ice cream. What flavor do you want?

Sakuhana: Sure, I'll take Strawberry.

Vox: Alright. Starts heading to the truck.

Sakuhana is then startled at the sounds of someone calling to her.

???: Hey, Deku is that you?