Chapter 3

After Calming down. They asked what happened during the 6 months. Izuku recalled the story and told it to them. Yagoo was furious at the last warden, but was thankful for the current warden for treating his son fairly. Then Yagoo Asked.

Yagoo: Izuku, do you want to continue this?

Izuku: No, unless I need it as a cover.

Yagoo smiled, then Izuku Closed his eyes and a bright light emanated from him. After the light stoped there was a girl, with long pink hair, pink eyes, wearing a black dress, she was sitting where Izuku was.

Warden: Who are you, and what happened to Izuku!?

Yagoo: She is Izuku, and Izuku was a false identity she made because she liked to cross-dress to be male.

Warden: So then if Izuku was a false identity then what is her name?

Sakuhana: I am Sakuhana Tanigo.

Suisei: Hey, warden. Makes a scary face. Don't tell U.A. about her and about us. You understand.

Warden: Visibly Scared. Will do. It's probably for the best. Also. Looks at Sakuhana. You are now free to leave.

Sakuhana: Thank you Warden,

Warden: No problem, ma'am.

Now Back to Reality.

Warden: Some people came and picked him up they were close acquaintances to him so I allowed.

Aizawa: Are you sure!?

Warden: Yes, positive, Izuku confirmed that they were his acquaintances who believed in his innocence from the start.

Nezu: Can you tell who these acquaintances were?

Warden: I'm sorry, a friend of his told me to keep it confidential. Plus, what happened to him due to the last warden.

Nezu: Can you tell us about that?

Warden: In short terms, he got tortured for 4 months.

Nezu, All Might and Aizawa: What!?

Warden: That's why I was sent as replacement. Now, is there anything else you want to ask?

Nezu: There's no more, thank you for your time.

Warden: No Problem.

They left Tartarus and headed towards U.A. they held a meeting and discussed what happened at Tartarus, they regretted arresting Izuku and placing him in Tartarus even more, now they decided to do a search for Izuku, they also allowed Class 1-A, 1-B, and The Big 3 to help in the search so that they could make amends for not believing in Izuku.