"Jaeger Unit, On The Prowel"

...

...

...

...

[Unit memory rebooting...]

...

[reboot successful, inspecting critical systems...]

...

...

...

...

[inspection complete, memory bank corrupted, issuing factory reset...]

[reset complete, starting systems.]

The sound wirring fans and motherboards were heard as the unit opened it's eyes. The purple visor in front of "it's" eyes scanned every nearby object for possible enemy units.

[Enemy units? Scanning files...]

...

[file describing "enemy units" not found.]

Lifting one of it's hands, they looked at the black material covering the motors and small gears. The "skin" made to look as human as possible.

Testing it's functionality before it could pick itself up to avoid possible damage took 4 minutes and 35 seconds.

Once it was properly standing, it opened it's own files to look for schematics. Only to find it's purpose, weapons and abilities.

 Only to find it's purpose, weapons and abilities

??? : Jaeger unit, a Sangvis Ferri T-doll. Purpose, far-range shots. Durability, pathetic. Speed, average.

The Jaeger began to inspect her "body", looking for damage.

[head : no damage, is at full operation. Torso : minor damage to left side, cause suspected to be fall damage. Left arm : inoperable, likely took the brunt of the fall. Right arm : at 75% operational capacity. Left leg : major damage to thigh section. Right leg : at 67% operational capacity.]

[recommendation, scavenge for parts or retreat to FOB.]

Looking around herself she could see other models using the same design as her, none of them were unipue in the slightest. Limping to the nearest unit she knelt down and scanned the other Jaeger.

[compatibility : 100%]

Using her own Schematics to her advantage, she swiftly disassembled her leg joints using the tools left nearby. Throwing the leg she positioned the new leg into the socket and locked it in place. She did the same for her arms using the "spare" parts.

She looked at her torso, the crack was small, but would definitely get larger if left as it is. Using the tools from earlier she slowly and gently began the process of replacing the broken parts of her torso.