"Ad Astra Abyssosque"

Third person POV

Lying in the middle of a ruined city was the reckage of a multitude of different T-dolls, both G&K and Sangvis Ferri. However the silence of the surrounding area was ruined as a rift was teared open in the middle of a park, and out came a pale hand, gripping the edge and hopping out from the rift.

Soon after the person had jumped out into the open, the rift behind her had closed, leaving no trace of an opening appearing. The figure dusted her skirt and stood straight, scanning the area as well.

Her made her way towards the downed dolls and looked at them, no, scanned them for damages and the electronics located inside. She frowned as she looked at the G&K dolls, but smiled at the Sangvis dolls.

Katheryne​ : these dolls will do, a clean slate without emotions, missions and personality. The perfect staff member for the new guild.

The woman lifted the T-dolls without trouble, easily stacking four of then on her shoulders and walking towards a large abandoned building. Katheryne​ reached into the back of a dolls head, tapping into her memories and collecting what she needed. She had taken a copy of a map, resource stockpiles and the most important piece, equipment to repair her new staff members.

She put all the dolls on vacant seats, leaving them there as she made her way to a Sangvis FOB, to "aquire" the maintenance gear, and platforms. She may not have the vehicles to carry them here, but she has the strength. As she walked and hummed to herself, she came across a few interesting de-activated Sangvis dolls.

She grabbed them and placed them in a nearby abandoned building, as a checkpoint and as a reminder that these dolls needed to be picked up later. Once that was over she continued her way towards the FOB.

It took 2 hours of walking to finally see the base in front of her, painted in black and littered with guns. Katheryne​ continued to walk her way towards it, smiling and still humming to herself.

Dreamer was swinging her legs as she watched the screens in boredom, she had already bullied Judge enough for today, due to getting bored after a while. So she was now currently taking leadership in this FOB since it was an important asset to stop those Griffon dolls from getting any closer.

The cameras notified her of an intruder approaching the base, causing her to sit straight with excitement in her eyes, only for them to dim in disappointment as it was a single doll. She wondered to herself if she should go down and entertain herself with the doll since she was bored.

Just as she was about to make her mind up, the automatic defence system opened up and fired in to the doll. Dreamer was about to let out another bored groan before she saw the woman walk through the dust undamaged.

Dreamer : what-?

She watched as the guns continued to fire at the woman, all scoring direct hits yet doing nothing in damaging her. Dreamer rebooted her optics just to make sure that she wasn't seeing things.

The woman had managed to walk her way all the way to the gate, Dreamer let out a relieved sigh, since the bases main guns hadn't managed to even scratch that woman, what chance did she even have?

That relief soon turned into disbelief as the woman gripped the main gate and tore it open with her bare hands.

She continued to watchin the camera with sweat crickling down her face as the intruder simply walked her way through the base, under constant fire from the grunts. The intruder didn't seem to even give the grunts a glance as she made a beeline to their repair room.

Soon after she entered the room, a massive hole was blasted open into the roof of the base, leading right outside. The woman lifted the maintenance bays and jumped out with them, Dreamer slinked into her chair as she watched all of this happen of camera.

Dreamer :... This is beyond what i was programmed to fight against.

The ringleader reached for the comms and send a voicemail to all ringleaders in the surrounding area, along with the video as proof of her outlandish claim. Once all of that was done, Dreamer sent a few Dinergates to follow the woman in the general direction that she had jumped to.

After an hour of waiting, Dreamer was finally getting visual on the intruder, although this time she wasn't carry the equipment she stole, she was carrying the dolls they had left on the most recent battle field against the Griffon dolls. The Dinergates continued to follow the stranger, even though she made obvious gestures that she knew they were there, she hadn't destroyed them yet.

Dreamer watched as she took the reckage into an abandoned building, which the Dinergates soon followed. Once they entered, Dreamer saw that the inside seemed to be in pristine condition, like as if it was recently made.

The woman dropped the dolls near a few chairs and lifted up the over dolls to go and fix them using the stolen maintenance bays to restore the dolls, although each one of them had different features and clothing. Once those repairs were complete, they would get and salute the woman, then they'd make their way around the building and start​ to restore it to its prime.

As soon as the dolls were finished repairing, the woman suddenly moved beyond the speed of what the Dinergate​s could handle tracking, only to grab a few of them and put them on the bays, redesigning them.

Dreamer had the rest of the Dinergates​ retreat from the area before she could lose anymore of them.

Dreamer : redesigning leftover dolls, gathering resources and materials from nearby buildings, no Griffon logo and extremely powerful. The perfect combination to completely derailed whatever plans we had for this area by simply living here. Superior in durability and close-quaters-combar, the only advantage we have is range, but even that has no effect.

Dreamer continued to think of any possible way to defeat her with the gear she had on hand, but could only grip her hair in frustration due to the lack of anything that might be able to damage her.

Dreamer : what could anyone want to do with those materials anyway?!

Katheryne​ : and with that, the adventurers guild is open, congratulations everyone!

The dolls she had finished cheered, raising their arms and hugging each other.​ Katheryne​ put her hands on her hips as she smiled at all the different staff in front of her.

_______________________________

How many ideas do i have? Yes.

How many updates do i have?...