"4 Hybrids And 1 Adult, Send Help."

Fairy logs

Log 1

Time : Unknown.
Date : Unknown.
Location : Unknown, under investigation.
Ship condition : Optimal.
Storage : Full, anomalous activity whenever food, fuel or ammunition. Under going experimentation until Ship is underway.

Log 2

Time : midday, exact time is unknown.

The navigation crew is currently hard at work to figure out where we are, however that won't matter if we can't get the ship running. Boiler personnel are equally baffled at their failed attempts to activate it, we'll give it a few more tries before we're forced to wait until she's up.

Storage management is reporting an unidentified means of replenishing cargo, "reappearing in a sparkle of light", they had stated. They're already saying that our ship's staying true to her nature.

Magic and sparkly indeed, maybe more than what we were expecting.

Log 3

Engineers have found the blue prints for our girl.

We're sailing an abomination of a ship, and as captain, i shall say one thing.

Our ship is ridiculously beautiful for an abomination, and i'm goddamn proud of it.

Log 4

seeing as it's approaching night, i've had my men- women? Sparkly midgets? Whatever, i had them man weapons incase we're attacked whilst she's still out. We sadly can't launch a squadron of aircraft until she's awake, but until then, our secondaries will have to prove their worth.

May god save us if we're found.

POV : USS Kearsarge

I woke up with a start, lurching forwards with force. Just as i reached for my throat i came to a realization.

1, i wasn't choking on my own blood. 2, WOW, i have some really long hair! And 3, those are tits!

All three of those realizations are something a sane person should NOT come to realize! As much as i'd love to scream out in panic, i couldn't.

Because i couldn't speak to begin with.

And then a funny lil guy came out and cheered in heys, which i used to my advantage and focused entirely on the chibi to ignore the massive case of nope that is my- my? Body.

"hey, hey hey!"

The lil guy, girl, chibi!? Introduced herself as my captain- wrong, that's not- she held out one of her stubby arms, using my pinky i shook it. She nodded her head before telling me that i was ready to go underway,- can't talk, how will i- i shook my head and pointed at my throat.

My captain tilted her head, like a dog confused at something i did, it took me pointing and opening my mouth multiple times before she understood. Which she face grew concerned.

"hey, hey!"

Telling me to stay calm, my captain left to go talk to my engineers- engineer? I-i don't have eng- i look around me, taking in the waves- waves? Water!? -​and the clouds before coming to the conclusion that yes, i am not -​I AM- human anymore, because -​I AM HUMAN- i would have probably drowned by now.

Bad dream, it's all a dream, dream, drea-

"hey hey, hey..."

My captain had come out whilst i was... Enjoying the view, she took out a small sheet of paper before handing it to me. High lighted in red was the communications room -​how did i know? -​which likely was the reason i couldn't speak, however that also meant it could be fixed!