A Cinema?

Shang...

A bright light covers the whole world, leaving only few of those who are chosen to be transported somewhere in the universe.

A room looks like a cinema from the Earth. Red chairs, a big black screen, and a podium.

But oddly enough, there is someone on top of the podium. Two infact.

Red hairs flutters even without wind or what they thought couldn't been since they can't feel any, lazy eyes staring into the oblivion.

.
.
.

"Cale-nim!"

Choi Han tries to run towards the person but stoped by an unknown force, alerting others.

An invicible wall or what they thought was, blocking the path to where that person is.

"Cale-nim?"

A similar yet different voice spoke up from the other side of the room. They too are seperated by the invicible wall.

Black hair, vicious eyes and dirty cape wraped around the man's body.

"Who are you!"

The man strangely looked like Choi Han, or their Choi Han.

"What do you mean who am I? I should be the one who ask, who are you!"

The man shouted back.

Sword in the hands of both similar looking guys. Black auras covering the room.

NO VIOLENCE!!

Heavy pressure fall down on them. They can hardly breath nor move, but suddenly they are sitted on the red chairs on their own sides.

Force to look up at the black screen.

Welcome to αντιδρώ.
I, συγγραφέας, requested for both worlds to entertain us by reacting to things that will be shown here.

No one speaks. They can't speak.

Afraid of that unknown force they felt earlier and for the fact that they are in different place without any explanation.

There's not even a single ounce of devine power can be sense.

.
.
.

"Why?"

Alberu who brave himself to speak up, talking to the black screen as if it's a person.

Entertainment.

And surpsingly, it does answer.

"For who?"

Αναγνώστες.

No one knows what that is. They don't even understand a single words being put on the screen. But they does not question it.

For sone reason their brain doesn't care nor thoughts about asking, questioning everything that's happening to them.

As if they aren't in control of their bodies.

This is gonna be fun
.
.
.
:)