Letting it all out

Cale is currently scrolling down the floating screen in front of him, looking out for something that he doesn't know what it is yet.

"Human, what are you searching for?"

Raon walk to Cale, hands-on on his legs with bright and big eyes looking upon him. That is so cute.

"Just scrolling."

Cale has been smiling a lot lately, ever since they got to the Cinema.

Cale picks Raon up, put him on his lap, and scroll back down on the floating screen.

Meanwhile with the twins.

They're chatting with Og!Cale also has been smiling a lot like Cale ever since they're together.

He is not like his usual self when he was in the Og!World.

"Umm...can you braid my hair?"

On ask since Cale has always braided her hair every time she's in her human form.

"Sure."

On quickly sat on her back in front of Og!Cale while Hong sat in front of her, playing games that Cale teaches them.

"Agi sangeo ttururutturu."

On starts singing with Hong, grabbing the attention of others.

"How- how did you know this song?"

Og!Cale who remembers singing this song when he was a child with his mother stutters the question.

"Cale teaches us how to!"

Hong answer happily but his smile slowly fades away when he sees Og!Cale's sad and complicated face.

"Umm...Og!Cale? Are you-"

Og!Cale stood up abruptly, walking to Cale who seems to not pay any attention to them.

Og!Cale grab Cale's collar and carefully pull him closer in order not to hurt Cale or Raon.

"Why..."

Cale is looking at Og!Cale with a complicated face and questioning what's going on with him.

(Gonna change the AU. Gonna make Cale is actually Og!Cale who made a deal with GoD to be reborn as KRS and go back as Cale and does the usual thing.)

"Why did you teach them that song."

"Cale-"

Cale put one of his hands up, holding his people back from trying to break the unbreakable invisible wall.

"Og!Cale, come here."

Cale holds both of Og!Cale's hands after sending Raon away to his siblings and make him sit down.

"συγγραφέας, can you put a sounds barrier around us?"

Of course Cale!

With that, a sounds barrier covered the two Cale's to talk things out.

Alright, while they're talking things out. What about we react to other things?

"Will they be okay?"

Yes, they will Choi Han. Anyways! The system will put on some videos now.

And I also put up one more barrier so they can't hear us.

The current side is frowning, thinking that something bad might happen to their young master.