Deputy Butler, Hans

Both sides are currently getting to know each other and they find out that they are the same people from different universe.

They also recognize that some of them aren't there, presumably didn't get picked or are...dead.

But some still can't accept the fact that they are together with Cale Henituse, the trash of the count's family.

Notice!
‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

I, συγγραφέας, requesting for you to sit comfortably in your sit while we are having some dificulties with the system for a while.

Please be patience.
.
.
.

They sit at their own chairs, waiting patiently for this system thing to do what they need.

Though, there are some of the nobles who are being a bit impatience.

"Tch. Why are you so slow!?"

Someone shouted. Or to be exact, Neo Tolz, shouted. And unlucky for them, they are hated.

Neo Tolz.
I suggest you to shut up before you face the consequences.

He shivers. He can feel a dark and powerful aura land on him, holding him from breathing nor moving until he nod.

Those around him just eyeing and scoffing at him. Snickers on how he act so shamelessly at the one who have the power to control.

Notice!
‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

System has been fixed.
Starting the reaction.
.
.
.
You will now react to Wiki.

"Wiki? What's that?"

Informations!
‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Wiki is a website or database developed collaboratively by a community of users, allowing any user to add and edit content.

Even after reading the informations, they are still confused.

Simplified!
‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Wiki is something that stores everything, informations where you can find anything you can ask for.

As a Mercenary King, I think you know what this is right Bud Illis?

"Mercenary King!?"

They look at the man who supposedly is the Mercenary King, drinking some...drinks.

"What are you looking at."

Of course you do. But the different is, Wiki has everyone and ever informations more than your records.

Bud almost throw up.

"What!?"

But don't be warry or scared.
I won't show anything that are too...informative for the enemies are also in this Cinema.