Messages + Us

ꖅ-Hi Hi!!
I'm finally back after 4 days..or more? Idk, I'm not good at keeping track with time.

ꖂ-You are literally the Time itself.

ꖅ-Ironic isn't it?

"...Who is that?"

Confused by what they just heard. This is the first time hearing someone's voice that they can't distinguish.

ꖂ-I apologise for suddenly interupt your...session. My name is Aurelia, I am what you called as, Order.

ꖅ-Lol, anyways! I'm the one who keep talking with you guys from the screen! I'm Nik, I am Time.

"Time? Order? Are you guys like Gods?"

Some of the them immedietly bow down, on their knees after they heard Cale's question.

ꖂ-Pardon, but we're not the same as those who you guys called as..."God". We're merely, us.

"You're merely...you?"

"What does that mean?"

ꖂ-Hmm, how do I say this-

ꖅ-Don't worry my lady! I will explain it!

ꖂ-...Yes, go on.

"This deffo flirting"

ꖅ-Tub- *ahem!* To make things easier, we're the being above your so called Gods.

"A being above Gods?!"

"There are other beings above Gods!?"

ꖅ-Your Gods. We're the existense living from the outer place, far away from you and it is impossible for you to travel or come to us. But we can bring parts of yours if we desire.

"An existense who are above Gods and are the absolute itself...this is amusing."

Og!Eruhaben agree with his other self. This is amusing.

ꖅ-We are what we are but we also have some who above us. Someone who control 75% of us. Like how I'm able to forcefully or control you from having your heads blown.

"Our heads...blown?"

ꖅ-What? You didn't think that you're mentally strong enough to stand near- no, to even stay good after I teleports you in here?

ꖂ-Pardon for interuption but, if we don't do that then you'll die from the first time you see that light.

Now that they think about it, they don't even shivers nor feel any sort of feelings of being pushed to the ground.

They just felt...nothing, indiferent. Like this is all normal for them.

"...Terrifying."

ꖅ-Alright! Enough of all that. We're going to react to some more messages I can't show you because of some...problem.

"Alright."

Cale as always, are so indiferent towards even those beings far above him. Whether it's really just him or their will to make him indiferent.