Sun God Twins + Messages

Loading
.
.
.

You can rest for a few minutes before we continue with the reactions.
.
.
.

"...Gimme the kids."

Cale said leasurely, kind of taken others back with his rude attitude.

Of course! But they will be in their human form, and don't worry. I have already asked Raon, and only you can read this.

Anything for you Cale!

"..."

Cale nod his head before suddenly, three children appear out of nowhere. Right infront of him.

"Human!"

"Cale!"

They immedietly hug the young adult, which he happily pick them up even if his face still stoic.

Cale is frowning.

"Why are you three so light? Did you starve or what."

Cale sounded really mad, and it is kinda off putting for those who doesn't know him and those who did know.

'What do you mean!? They looks so healthy! Especially the black haired one!'

Most of them thoughts.

"Stupid Cale! We just ate."

"Yeah! Stupid human! We ate sonething called...uhh..."

"Hoeddeok."

On help her younger brother out.

Noticed how Cale flinch right after On said that, Raon snuggle onto Cale more.

"Are you okay human...?"

"...I am don't worry."

Cale put them down in between of him and Og!Cale who seems to be nervous around the children.

"Oh, hello other human!"

"Other...human?"

Og!Cale tilted his head a bit, asking in confusion which is pretty cute for them.

"Yes! You are like my human but from another world! So you are other human!"

Loading
.
.
.
Loading Complete.

"Looks like it's gonna start."

The Sun God Twins

Name-: Hannah (하나)

Aliases-: Holy Maiden

Relatives-: Jack (Twin Brother)

Occupations-: Holy Maiden (Former)
          Swordmaster