Cale is a music prodigy [1]

Cale is patting Raon and Hong's head that are on his laps, sleeping peacefully while On is there with Og!Cale. Chatting and playing soundlessly with him.

From time to time, his hands stop moving. Kind of alerts some of those who're watching him, but thankfully Cale's just sleeping.

Og!Cale who sees that move closer to Cale, put his head on Cale's shoulder and On who does the same on Cake's other shoulder.

If one could see this, they would say that this is the perfect image of a peaceful family.

Loading
.
.
.
Putting sound barrier around Cale's Room
.
.
.
Construction complete.

"Why would they put sound barrier around young master?"

Those who didn't pay attention on the screen are now watching it do their works.

I have been waiting for this!

"...What?"

I wanted to show how much of a music prodigy these two Cale's is, but if they're awake they probably would do something worse to me than the Gods.

"..."

This system is scared of Cale?

Not really scared.
I just don't want him to hurt himself more than he actually have.

"Oh...thank you uhhh...συγγραφέας-nim?"

Rosalyn has learn how to pronounce the Greek's words from Cale before he's asleep. Hoping that the pronounciation is correct this time.

Oh? You really are a quick learner Rosalyn!
And you're welcome.
(*'ω`*)

Rosalyn feels so happy being compliment for getting to pronounce the foreign words right.

'They are putting things to show their emotions now?'

Anyways!

Loading
.
.
.
Loading complete.
.
Starting the video record of Cale
.
.
.
"A...piano."

[Cale is walking around the County until he stumble across a closed room that only contained a big red and black coloured piano.]

"That-"

Deruth stuttered when he sees the piano again.

"Father? Since when do we have piano?"

"..."

He can't answer, only sad eyes can be shown and they all feel it. No questions can be heard.

"Mother's old piano..."

(Cale can see the bodies old memories once he get Jour's ancient power)
(No this is not canon, I uust made this up.)

[Cale touch each key, feeling the old memories coming in both from when he was KRS and Og!Cale.]

"Son..."