SIETE

˚˚. ARES

Seven of us already found the keys. My pair was Gucci who was currentlu shivering because of the thought of someone among us having a key either in the eye or in the stomach.

Napatingin ako sa girlfriend ko who was examining her stomach and eye, pinapakiramdaman siguro kung may metal siyang nakalagay doon. I could not help but to sigh — she was surely hiding something from me.

Pero mas nangingibabaw sa akin ang sakit. Was she really pregnant? Paano at kailan siya nabuntis? I did not want to jump to conclusions, however...

Did she cheat on me?

"Gucci, I'll just go to Tiffany," paalam ko kay Gucci at bumitaw sa yakap ko sa kanya. She tugged on my arm, not wanting to let go. "I'll be back, don't worry." I ruffled her hair.

Lumapit ako kay Tiffany who greeted me with her lovely smile. She then caressed my face and looked at me in the eye, tinitingnan din siguro kung nasa akin ang susi. Hindi ko lubos maisip bakit doon sa mga ispesipikong parte ng katawan inilagay ang mga susi.

How the heck would we we even get the key from the eye? Kakamayin?

"Love..." She looked at me. Napa-buntong hininga ako. I had to ask this. "The picture of the positive pregnancy test... Is it really yours?"

I saw how her eyes widened at my question. I knew we did it countless times pero we used protection naman. If it is hers or even if it's not, I'm willing to father it. Siguro kaya ko na rin magpakatanga if she ever really did cheat on me.

Napabuga ako ng hangin nang makita siyang umiling. I saw how genuine she looked so I believe na totoo naman na hindi kanya 'yun.

So my next question was... Who was she protecting?

"Is Chanel alright now?" Tanong ko. After the incident with Chanel, she refused to leave her side. She is also a medical student so I believed that she felt that it was her job to take care of Chanel.

Tumango siya as I took the chance to hold her hand. Her eyes were tired, I know that. I memorized every feature of her like a case in law school. She's the case I would never get tired of reading.

"Ikaw, love?" Tumingin siya sa akin. "Are you alright?"

Yumuko siya at umiling. I immediately wrapped my arms around her as soon as I heard her sniffing.

I could never get used to her crying. Kahit ilang beses na siyang umiyak sa balikat ko, I was hurt more than hers. Inalagaan ko siya, e... So why would the world be such a dick to her? Why would the world give her back to me damaged?

"Love..." I caressed her back. "I told you before that I'm your super bunny, right?"

I saw her smile a bit before looking at me.

"I'll continue to be that until death." I planted a kiss on her lips.

"Get a room." Napalingon ako kay Hermés na nakatingin sa amin ngayon kaya natawa ako.

He looked so disgusted. Palibhasa kasi ay malas siya sa lovelife. He could never move on from the woman he loved all these years. Hindi naman siya torpe... Pero tanga siya.

"Go to Dior," I teased him as he rolled his eyes, a blush creeping on his cheeks.

"Paano natin malalaman sino sa atin ang may susi sa katawan?" I asked him.