VEINTIDOS

˚˚. NARRATION

Three people.

Tatlong tao ang nakagapos sa upuan at nakatakip ang bibig gamit ng tela. That was the price Gucci, Apollo, and Ares had to pay for their loss. Sa pangalawang pagkakataon, Apollo and Ares had to fight for their lives.

They were faced with a challenge where their lives was at stake.

Naunang nagising si Gucci na biglang nag-panic. She scanned their location which seemed like a warehouse pero walang bakas ng pinto or bintana. Mabuti nga ay nakaka-hinga pa sila. It was plain gray and black.

"Mmm!" Sumigaw siya, trying to wake up her bound groupmates. She tried to clearly word what she wanted to say but her voice came out muffled. "Gising, kuya Ares! Kuya Apollo!"

On top of that, she was trying to yank herself free from the ropes. Nasugatan ang mga palapulsuhan niya because the wrists were so tight, it felt like it was going through her flesh.

Nang tumingin siya sa harap niya, she saw Dior, Hermés, and Hades. The difference was, they had collars attached to their neck, restraining their movements.

Ano nanaman kaya ang pakulo ni Crow? Gucci thought.

"Gucci? Gucci!" The girl faced front as she heard Dior's voice. Gucci yelled through her gag as she watched her friend run towards her. Nanlaki ang mga mata ni Gucci nang hindi ito makaabot sa kinaroroonan niya. Dior's collar was not long enough to touch Gucci's face.

Kaunti nalang sana ay maabot na niya. It was just little space separating them.

"Lapit mo upuan mo dito!" Dior ordered. "I'll take off your ropes!"

Gucci tried to move her chair but it seemed like it was stuck to the ground. Nagtaka si Dior bakit hindi ito magalaw nang kaibigan nang napagtanto niya na it was nailed to the floor.

"It's nailed..." Dior muttered, making Gucci sigh. Gucci's tears were already brimming in her eyes as Dior can only stare at her. Dior looked everywhere, trying to find what she can use to set her friends free.

"Nasaan ako?" Gucci faced Apollo who spoke muffled. Lumapit agad si Dior sa kanya at sinubukang hilahin ang collar niya para matanggal ito.

Napaawang ang labi ni Apollo nang mapagtanto na he was tied to a chair and gagged on his mouth, with Ares and Gucci being the same. Tumingin naman siya kay Dior at sa mga kagrupo nito who had a metal collar on their neck.