✿ satisfied chills || xiao pt.2

— SATISFIED CHILLS
MODERN AU

— SATISFIED CHILLS —MODERN AU

└─── xiao ───┘

the lantern rite? if you insist, i will go with you.

YOU GOT up the next morning feeling more giddy than you had in days. You wanted to look nice, so you put on a satisfied amount of makeup and you chose to go with a yellow sunny dress.

Your nerves were killing you when you approach the school. Several students asked if you were okay, since they saw your leg shaking tremendously. You waved them off and said you were fine, just a little nervous.

The rain subdued the next day, leaving the skies with a clear blue. The sun was out completely, shining and radiating off its heat. It was quite peaceful when you walked to school with the breeze blowing through your hair.

Xiao wasn't in any of your classes sadly, he was placed in a higher section because of his gifted intelligence. You never understood why you were below him considering your love for academics. It's weird to say, but you have a strange liking toward all the subjects though the other students say otherwise.

'Don't doze off!' You shook your head and then catch sight of your two friends walking in. They see you immediately and rush towards you.

"Yanfei! Amber, hi!" You hop up from your seat and ran over to hug them. Then you did your daily handshake.

"Good morning Y/n, how are you?" Amber spoke, and pulled you in for another embrace.

"Got any tea? I know I do!" Yanfei squeals.

It wasn't a day without having 'tea' with these two. It was growing into a routine, though you can't say you were growing old of it.

"Do tell! But save room for me, I have some as well!" Their eyes grew wide and a wide grin covered their faces.

"I'll go first— I got in contact with Hu Tao's ex girlfriend and she said that they were never dating in the first place. It was just for the public's eyes, though Hu Tao held some feelings for her, Eula never did." She spit out the last words like poison.

You couldn't contain your shock and your mouth dropped. "What? I thought they were together the entire time, they're good at faking it."

"They are." Amber speaks and looks over at Yanfei. She winks at her, "Looks like you have a chance for Hu Tao." Yanfei's face grew red and she laughs, "Just kidding!"

"You better be kidding." She rolls her eyes and then plant her gaze at you. "Now, tell us yours!"

You laugh, "Okay okay! You know about the whole Xiao and I fiasco?"