✿ satisfied chills || xiao pt.3

— SATISFIED CHILLS
MODERN AU

— SATISFIED CHILLS —MODERN AU

└─── xiao ───┘

I might need you or i'll break

YOU STOOD in front of the bathroom mirror with mascara running down your cheeks. You looked like an absolute mess, with your hair disheveled and your puffy eyes from the tears constantly running down your face.

It was the last period of the day, meaning you have to meet up with Xiao soon. Word spread and the video got published and airdropped to everyone. Everyone. You've received weird looks and laughs in the hallways and you just wanted to shrink and disappear.

They got what they wanted— they tore you apart and shred you to pieces. Xiao must've seen the video. He'll cancel the meeting and wouldn't want to see your face again. It'll ruin his reputation and he'll think of you as an embarrassment. Who wouldn't?

But he hasn't texted you all day. A spark of hope settles in your stomach and you look up to the mirror and see your reflection.

'Don't let them get to you.' You raise your head and start freshening up. You put your messy hair into a ponytail and wiped the black smears on your face. That's when a ding was heard from your backpack.

You reach into your bag and grab your phone. It was from Xiao, and he's told you to meet him at your locker after school.

You exhale and replied back an 'okay' and went back to class.

✿

You see Xiao in front of you, and you walk up to him slowly. He sees you and waves you over. 'He's not embarrassed by me?' You thought.

"What was that thing with the video?"

"H-huh?" You feel your cheeks heating up.

He nods and hums, "Yeah that video of you yesterday. The one with you on the pavement?"