✿ lunar lights || kazuha pt.2

— LUNAR LIGHTS
(this is fluff territory)

— LUNAR LIGHTS —(this is fluff territory)

└─── kaedehara kazuha ───┘

since we are both travelers, let us travel together for a time.

THE BARE silence suffocates the both of you awkwardly, and you stuff your hands into the pockets of your beige cargo pants. Though the stillness did not cease the blush that spread on your cheeks due to the close proximity, you couldn't help your heart from doing leaps.

His fragrance found a way to your nose, and all you wanted to do is inhale the scent all day. The building of the specified location starts appearing thankfully, and you give a non-verbal motion to Kazuha to pick up his pace.

"..Where we heading to?" He breaks the silence and looks over to you, but you kept your gaze forward.

"I need to deliver a word to Hammer Li from Keqing, it's not far." He nods and brings his attention to where it was before. "See that tower? He's right over there."

"Where else?" He asks and you shift uncomfortably, anxiousness building up to you at the thought of him wanting to leave. Is he annoyed of you already and wants to get away from you?

"U-um.. I still have to put up some more decorations near the MingXing Jewerly, and take a trip to the Jade Chamber.." There were still so many things for you to do, and your forehead starts to throb from the reminder. It'll be worth it in the long run, standing by the docks and watching the fireworks show itself.

"It's alright, I don't mind a little stroll." The way his words roll off his tongue beautifully has you melting, they always hold a simple meaning and touch. Watching the stars twinkle from his eye reflection shows you that a person can hold countless wonders. There's so many things that you haven't explored about him yet, and you want to seek them all of them in the book, if possible.

Each step you took on the pavement is an inch closer to the building.

"It's been a while since we talked, hm?" You feel his skin brush yours and you could swear your body shot up a tickle of electricity. You didn't know whether to pull your hand away or keep it there, and let his fingers skim yours occasionally.

"U-uh.. yeah! It's been a while, yeah." You swallow the lump in your throat and put your arm over your damp nape, feeling the sweat drip down your neck.

"Your face is a little red, are you feeling okay?" His words only made you blush profusely.

"It must be the heat, sorry.." he doesn't look convinced but nods anyway. "Oh look, there's Li!"