{HUMRAAZ} PART 1

SUGGESTED BY littlesunshine714

Soon all the books will be updated.

Sidharth Sharma

AGE:- 35 YEARS

A Model by profession, He is tall, handsome and possess every quality of a perfect partner. He lives in a big lavish apartment with his girlfriend. He is one of the most popular faces in the Industry but among all the glamour, stardom and the glittery life.  He somewhere misses that child with yellow frock and two pigtails.

Shehnaaz Gaur

AGE:- 29 YEARS

Twenty nine years old, an English teacher . Belonging from a Middle-class Family of Uttar Pradesh. She works hard to earn money like teaching in a primary school then Doing 4-5 batches of Tutions. Her Parents are now dead but among all the hustle and bustle of a small village, She somewhere misses the little boy wearing shorts and a vest with whom she loves to play but she hates the glamour industry like anything.

Hrina Mittal

AGE:- 30 YEARS

A Producer by Profession, the person whose father helped Sidharth in reaching such a level of stardom. Moreover, She is Sidharth's most popular yet famous co-star. People loves to see them together, She has a narcissistic personality, she is beautiful but not from inside but from outside.

Amish Mehta

AGE:- 35 YEARS

A Doctor by Profession, Shehnaaz's Old friend. Born and brought up in Mumbai. He is an Great Surgeon of one of the Best Hospitals in India. Brother to One of the leading Fashion Designer of India. He is kind at Heart and does have a soft corner for Shehnaaz.
_____________________________________

"Arrreyyy Shehnaaz Beti!!!"

A man shouted when a girl came down wearing a Kurti and a Palazo along with beautiful long earrings.

"Ji Papaa...Aayiii!"

She shouted and came out of the kitchen, carrying a tray with a glass of water, some snacks and two pills. She smiled at her father, who was sitting on the wheelchair, watching the match with great enthusiasm. Just then, an advertisement came up in between of the match making him shout with excitement.

"Arreyyy Shehnaaz!!! Dekh Humara Sidharth! Dekh..Dekh! Waah Kitna Bada Star ho gaya hain! Hain na Shehnaaz?"

He asked while the moment she heard his name. She went numb, she looked at her father and gave out a faint smile, nodding her head. Only she knew the Tempest going within her hearing that particular name. Those daunting memories of a year ago was haunting her.

She gulped the lump and called her father sweetly,

"Papa!"

"Haan Beta Bol!"

He replied when She smiled and handed him the medicines. Just then, her father's phone rang up. After giving him the medicines, she left towards the dining table to prepare a plate for her father.

After preparing the plate, she moved towards her father only to see him frowning, caressing his chin with a worried face,

"Beta! Tujhe Paghar paane mein kitne time hain abhi bhi?"

He asked making her frown and stunned. He never asked such thing but now why all of a sudden, he was eager to know.

"Papa Abhi bhi thoda sa hain time!"

She said while her father sighed and looked the other side, nodding his head and revealed.

"Actually, Baccha! Ghar ka Rashaan khatam ho gaya hain aur woh Pharmacy mein bhi Bohot Karz ho gaya hain! Toh kuch Clear kar dete toh accha hota!"

He said while Shehnaaz could understood the struggle they were going through. Their financial condition was not that good but not worse even. Here, where One of the best friend was crossing the life's hurdles with a unstable financial condition. However A man in a big city was sipping on his coffee, while speaking to someone over the call.

"Haan! Patel! Yeah! No No! I won't do if the payment is not on the correct time."

He said when a lady came and sat beside him and said,

"Sidharthhhh!! See na! This Dress! Arrghhh It's cost me 4 lakh but still why this is giving me such whorish look!"

She said while Sidharth sighed and looked the other side, as he being a Possesive guy, he hates when his partner wear such exposing clothes. Just then, he smiled and remembered something with a faint smile.

" Sidhhuu! This dress is of seven hundred... Isn't this a bit costly?"

A eleven years old girl asked him, While a seventeen years old Sidharth smiled and nodded, giving a tap on her forehead.

"Tu Pagal hain! Nothing is more precious than your birthday!"

He said when that girl smiled and hugged him tightly.

His trance broke when the girl shrieked and looked at Sidharth,

"Sidhaaarthhhh!!!! I want a Fucking new dress man! Kal se Meri Bestie ki Shaadi hain and the whole industty will be there! My Goodness! What will be my impression.."

She said when he sighed and smiled. While suddenly Hrina's pair of eyes fell onto some boxes in his bedroom.

"Sidharth! What are these?"

She asked while He smiled and approached towards the box, sitting on the floor. He opened it,

"Yeh...Yeh...These are the love tokens from my Fans! See these T-shirts, these Chocolates, these trousers, These mugs"

He said when Hrina scrunched up her face and sighed in disappointment and rolled her eyes.

"Baby! Seriously? Tum yeh 1000-2000 ki Cheezon pe Muskura rahe ho! Fuck man! These are not even of Certified Brands! Arrgghh! Soo Cheap! Mere Dad toh mujhe kabhi 70000 ke niche ek Dress nahi dilaye and you over here! Getting happy with these Cheap things! Arrghhh! What will Dad think of his son in law."

She said walking out of the room, while Sidharth who was now frustrated with his fiance's daily tantrums, sighed and let a lone tear escaped his eyes. He was grieving the last five years, He was mistaken, He was regretting each Passing year with the major loss that happened to him.

*
While in Uttarpradesh, the bell rang when the clock struck to five. Giving the indication to the students that it was finally the time to leave, Shehnaaz being all exhausted, gathered up her books and other stationeries.

She walked out of the School gate only to see a tall handsome man was standing there leaning on the car's bonnet. Smoking cigarettes, scrolling through his phone. Just then, she call him, his eyes travelled to the woman standing infront of him.

" Amishh!"

Hearing his name, he looked up and smiled at her. While he kept his phone inside his pocket and hugged her tightly from the side, pecking her hair.

"You Fine?"

He asked when she smiled faintly and nodded, sitting on the backseat.

"Saana! Bass na! Panch Saal pehle jo huwa..Woh Bhul jaa! He is happy in his life, Tujhe bhi Happy hona padega! Bass! Come Let's go for a shopping! Yadd hain na, Kal se Didi ki Shaadi ki preparations Chalu ho rahe hain and how badly she wants you there and how much she loves you!"

He said while She smiled and nodded silently. Amish smiled and drove towards his sister's boutique.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY ANOTHER BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️