{HUMRAAZ} PART 6

After completing all the rituals, She was sitting in Baba's room alone while Palak, Amish and Sidharth were sitting downstairs in the hall.

"Kya Huwa? Aaj nahi laye tum aapni Girlfriend ko?",

Amish asked Sidharth with a stern voice, who just looked here and there and answered in a small tone.

"Woh..Woh Maine Sagaai tod di!",

He said to which Palak frowned and looked at him being perplexed.

"Kyu?"

"Woh..Kyuki dil..dil..dil se acchi nahi hain!"

He said fumbling on his words to which Amish chuckled sarcastically and nodded his head. Amish was about to say something when Sidharth looked here and there,

"Umm..Woh Sa..Saa..",

Before he could complete, Amish glared him and said ever so coldly,

"Shehnaaz! Yaa phir Ms. Gaur! Tum uske koi nahi lagte jisse tumhara yeh haq banta hain ki tum usse Saana pukaaro!",

Hearing him Sidharth lowered his head out of guilt. He knew whatever he did was wrong but however he wasn't feeling like to move an ounce. Palak was about to say something when they all heard the footsteps decending the staircase.

Looking towards that side, Sidharth saw a devasted Shehnaaz. Her hair were messed up, eyes were red, face was puffed.

"Shehnaaz!"

He called silently and rushed towards her and was about to hold her shoulder to hug her but that's when Shehnaaz showed him her palm, indicating him to stop.

" Stop...Stop It! Mr. Sharma! Mujhe Pasand nahi Jab koi Anjaan Vyakti mujhe chuye! Anyways Aap mere Baba ke Antim Kriyakaram pe aaye! Uske liye Dhanyawad! Kyuki aap jaise Bade Celebrity hum jaise Chote Logon ke Dukh Mein shaamil hone aaye! Huh! Pretty impossible! Anyways Aap abhi Jaa sakte hain! I want to spend some time alone with myself. Am sorry ki Main aap ko Baithne yaa phir Chai pani nahi Pucch sakti, cause naa meri Mental State waisi hain naa hi Humare itni aukaat.",

She said joining her palms while his eyes got blurred, all her as if came as a slap on his face but his heart broke into pieces when she said him to leave. He nodded his head, turning back and left the place towards his city, She was shedding silent tears seeing his retreating figure while He was shedding tears seeing such disheartening behaviour from his Naaz. Little did he know, it was only the beginning.

*

SHEHNAAZ'S POV

Today, I am here, sitting in a car, leaving for the Party of Mehak Kapoor, the owner of the biggest OTT platform of Indian Webseries, as it is my Debut. and it has been two and a half year since I lost my Baba. Today the world is actually going to see, who is the person whom Mehak Kapoor, one of the most important Producer gave the chance to be in his webseries. Though somewhere I was a little depressed being deceived in love and by the person whom I loved with all my heart but the sudden demise of my Baba totally shattered me and after nine months when Palak Di told me about Baba's behest of me and Amish's marriage, I thought for a moment.

I mean that time, it was wrong for me to even look at other man. As since my childhood, I have always wanted and desired for Sidharth to be my better half but then, all the flashbacks of him insulting me, my dignity and my status and questioning my socio-status reprimand me that he might be not worthy enough for my love. Hence, knowing it to be my Baba's last wish, I didn't defy that. Although Amish tried to stop this marriage not because he had some other plans but he was concerned about my plans. He asked me several times but it was me who said him that I am all ready to become his wife and he smiled slightly as he too somewhere had a slight Liking towards me since our childhood. However I said him that I only have one condition which is I want to do something in the Glamour Industry. I want to see is it really that complicated that people often forgets their words after coming here as if this is nothing but a Maze.

Looking back at those moments and those days, I sighed sitting in the Car and wiped off my lone tear. When the Car halted and the driver informed me,

"Madam! Hum Pohoch gaye!"

He said, I nodded my head and came out of the Car to see the Beautiful and Lavish Building. I corrected the outfit, while Palak di called me up.

"Haan...Baccha Pohoch gayi?"

She asked to which I hummed while she asked me to waited for few minutes by then I came out and what I saw baffled me. Mehak Kapoor and Palak Di was approaching towards me to escort me to the Party hall. I smiled at them.

"Oh-La-La! Someone is looking Gorgeous Haan! Seriously Saana Darling! You're looking absolutely stunning!",

Mehak said making me smile. While I looked Palak di and smiled, after all it was her, who has groomed me ever since I took the decision of being a part of this Glamour Industry.

"Thankyou Mehak! Moreover, yeh bhi toh dekhna padega na who is my designer and stylist. Anyways you are also looking Ravishing Sweetheart!"

I said making her smile, when she hugged me and took me inside the Party hall, not before posing infront of the Paparazzies.

Reaching the main event, I examined the whole area, it was the announcement party of my first webseries. The shooting hasn't started yet. Today, I will get to see the opponent hero of mine. To be honest, Am I Nervous? Yes I am! Just then, Mehak clicked the flute glass with a fork to grab the crowd's Attention.

" Ladies and Gentlemen! I would like to welcome all of my dear friends and my colleagues. Today I would like to introduce the Music Video Sensation of nowadays and the heroine of my new Webseries, 'Junooniyaat Season 2 ', Presenting the very beautiful and young Shehnaaz Gaur."

The moment she announced, I walked towards the stage with a smile plastered on my face while I could notice many people gazing at me. Reaching the stage, I smirked holding up the champagne and clicked it with Mehak's one. While everyone raised the toast with a smile.

"Now, Ladies and Gentleman, I would like to request Our Blockbusters Handsome Hunk and a great friend, Sidharth Sharma, The male Protagonist of this Webseries."

The moment I heard the name, I looked at Palak Di, who qas equally astonished.

POV END

The moment Sidharth's eyes fell on Shehnaaz, He was stunned. He never imagined her in this stage that too in such outfit. In a slit off shoulder Gown, Hairs kept and well done on one side of her shoulder. Her eyes which used to be the most innocent thing is not innocent anymore.
She was drinking alcohol, who used to hate alcohol. After all the introduction part, Sidharth gulped the lump and approached Shehnaaz.

"Umm.. Shehnaaz! Tum Iss Industry mein? I mean you...You used to hate..",

Before he could continue, Shehnaaz smirked and looked at him, this time her eyes haunted Sidharth. There's nothing called emotions.

" Hello! Mr. Sharma..Yeah! Actually you know what When humans can change with time, their goals can change, so preferences and choices are very small things, aren't they?",

She said and let out a sarcastic chuckle while sipping on her liquor glass.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY ANOTHER BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️