{HUMRAAZ} PART 4

"Haan..Palak beta! Actually Mujhe kuch baatein batani thi Amish ko."

He said while Amish nodded and he himself brought him inside. Stopping the wheelchair infront of Palak and his couch, he settled down on the couch.

" Beta! Mere Paas zyada din nahi hain! Cancer ke Last stage tak pohoch gaya hoon main! Kabhi bhi Maut Dastak de sakti! Meri do Akhri Icchayen hain agar Tum aur...tum aur Saana shaadi kar lo! Aur Khair Doosri iccha toh pura hogi nahi..."

His these words came as a shocker to Amish and Palak. Though she was happy about Shehnaaz being her sister-in-law but she couldn't ignore the fact that Shehnaaz's father had few days to live.

"Uncle Ji! Lekin Shehnaaz toh Sidharth ke saath engaged thi na! Aapne aur uske dad ne goh yahi faisla liya tha!"

Amish said when Shehnaaz's father nodded his head and wiped the lone tear which escaped from his eyes.

"Mera khudka Beta itna neeche gir gaya yeh jaanke kaise main aapne dost ki Beti jo ki kisi bhi angle se meri beti se kam nahi hain...Kaise uski zindagi daav pe daal Doon!",

He said pinching Amish's heart and left after keeping his report. He looked here and there while he thought to discuss it with Shehnaaz once. Therefore, he quickly texted her.

*
While it was late night, Sidharth's father was looking at a woman's picture. Who was none other than Sidharth's Mother,

"Humne kabhi yeh expect nahi kiya tha Vineeta ki...Humara Sidharth..Humara Ladla Itna Neeche Gir Gaya...Ki na Use Humari izzat aur Zubaan ki kadr hain na hi uss bhali ladki ki jo pichle kayii saal se kisi ladke ke taraf aakh uthake bhi nahi dekha sirf isiliye kyuki woh humare bacche se pyaar karti thi."

Saying this, a lone tear escaped his eyes and he felt pang of pain. He grabbed his chest, his eyes were red, face was sweating like anything. He tried to call Saana but Alas! He couldn't, voice was not coming out. Atlast, he collapsed on the floor with a thud. Just then, Saana came in as it was dinner time. Her eyes widened, the tray fell down from her hand and she rushed towards the collapsed figure of Sidharth's father. Turning him around with a lot difficulty, she patted his cheeks,

"Baba! Baba!"

She called him but there was nothing but a eerie silence. His Cold hands and feets were just adding fuel to the fire of her anxiety.

"Baba! Kya huwa aapko! Babaaa!"

She sobbed and rubbed his hands and feet. Not getting any reactions, she immediately grabbed Baba's phone and dialled up Amish's number. While Amish and Palak who were having their dinner,

"Who's calling Amish?"

Palak asked stuffing the spoon of rice while Amish wiped his mouth and hand with the handkerchief and read the name,

"It's Pranav Uncle!"

Hearing the name, Palak frowned and asked him to pick up and keep it on speaker.

"Amish...Amishhh!"

She sobbed while Amish and Palak grew suspicious as they heard the sobs of Shehnaaz.

"Kya huwa Saana!"

He asked while Saana disclosed the happenings to which the spoon fell from Palak's hand.

"Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha hain Amish... Please tum aa jao! Baba isn't responding!"

She sobbed more, when Palak spoke,

"Shehnaaz..Baccha don't worry...Hum..Hum aa rahe hain! Do one thing! Don't wait for us! Jald se jald get him admitted! Amish is sending an ambulance"

She said and immediately left for their house. While Shehnaaz nodded and immediately changed her outfit and started taking out his medical reports just then she heard the siren of ambulance. She opened the gate and directed them towards Baba's room. Soon they picked him up in the stretcher and left.

Shehnaaz was pacing here and there in the hospital when Palak came rushing towards her.

"Saana!"

Hearing her, she ran towards Palak and hugged her tightly, sobbing while she caressed her back.

"Ssh! Baccha...Calm Down..Calm Down! Amish hain na andar..Check kar raha hain na..."

She was proceed more when they saw Amish and another doctor coming out of the Chamber. Amish's face showed disappointment and sadness while his eyes were moist. Coming towards them, he gulped the lump when Shehnaaz asked him.

"Ami..Amish!? Baba! Theek hain na Baba?"

As soon as she said this, a lone tear escaped from Amish's eyes. He inhaled and hold Shehnaaz's shoulders.

"Saana! Baitho! Actually..."

He was immediately interrupted by a impatient Shehnaaz who grabbed his hands which were lying on her shoulders.

"Amish...Baba kaise hain?"

She asked with more rigidity, somewhere it was scaring him out. While He gulped the lump and looked other side.

"Saana! Cabin mein aaja Sweetheart! Main bolta hoon na! Di!"

He said looking at his sister. Who could sense what was coming next while Saana being devastated nodded her head and wiped her tears harshly.

"Nahi...Mujhe..Jaanna hain Baba kaise hain? Bolo na Amish? Baba is...is..He alive or..."

She said choking on her voice. She looked deep into Amish's eyes, while he closed his eyes and let the tears fell this time.

" I Am sorry Saana! Pranav Uncle is no more!"

He sobbed holding her hand while she went numb hearing this. As if some storm has snatched everything from her. She gulped and stood up, staggering on her feet.

"Baba...Baba bhi Chale gaye mujhe chodd ke?"

She asked Amish like a baby who was asking for confirmation. While he looked at her vulnerability, He knew what she has gone through till now. She lost her love, her bestfriend and now her father.

"Umm...Amish I think humein Sidharth ko inform karna chahiye regarding Pranab uncle's death.",

Palak said when Amish nodded, though he had least interested in interacting him but He couldn't ignore the fact that he was his father too. while Saana was looking at her father through the glass when the nurses were detaching the machines from his body.

*
However in Mumbai, Sidharth was in washroom when Hrina was calling someone and giggling. Suddenly Sidharth's phone rang irking her, she saw the name, it was from Amish.

She rolled her eyes and hung up the call. While again his phone rang and she did the same, declining the calls. It repeated for three more times. The last time it annoyed Hrina. She picked up,

"Hello!"

She said in an annoyed tone when Amish gulped and asked her to handover the phone to Sidharth. To which Hrina said,

" He is busy yaar! He is getting ready for a party!",

She said and was about to hang up the call again when Amish said her that Sidharth's father has expired to which Hrina rolled her eyes,

"So? See! He is a celeb man! Woh Aise kisi ke bhi last rights mein nahi jaa sakta! Moreover Woh..Jinki baat kar rahe ho! He considered Sidharth as his son! Haan honge uske real father but so what? Sidharth considers and loves my father as his..So woh kyu jayega uss chote se seher mein kisi ke bhi Maiyyat pe! Come on Amish go get a life!"

She said and hung up the call but to her dismay, Sidharth was standing right there. All numb, tears were threatening to come out. His eyes were red. He couldn't believe that Hrina could be so base of a human, he knew that Hrina isn't a good girl but he didn't know that she is so unruly.

"Papaaa!"

He mumbled and gulped the lump in his throat while Hrina immediately climb down of the bed and tried to touch him when he pushed her harshly,

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME BITCH!"

He roared flinching Hrina
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY ANOTHER BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️