{HUMRAAZ} PART 5

" Kyu...Kyuu Kiya tune Hrina?",

He asked with a choked voice to which she gulped and tried to touch him. To which he jerked her and dragged her down where Ashok Mittal was sitting.

"Papaa...Papaaa!"

He shouted, Ashok ji immediately kept the newspaper on the Table and looked at a infuriated Sidharth.

"Sidharth..Beta Kya huwa? Why are you so angry?",

Ashok Ji asked him. Though he loved her daughter like a blind man but however he never tried to spoil Hrina, he has always been a strictest father whenever it came to Hrina's Nature, Behaviour and Upbringing. He tried his best to fulfill the void of the mother in Hrina's life, for which he never used to scold her much unless it was very necessary.

" Papa..Maine Aapko Aapne Baap se zyada pyaar kiya kyuki Aapne mujhe waisa pyaar diya hain! Aapke Kehne pe Maine Hrina se Maagni karne se bhi ek baar mere asli baap se nahi pucha! Unse Ek baar bhi Milne nahi gaya kyuki Mujhe Aapki Chinta rehti thi! Aur Aaj Aapki hi Beti ko jab pata chala Ki Mere Dad ka dehaant ho gaya tab na Usne sirf Mere Dad ke body ko disrespect kiya upar se Mujhse woh baat chupaane chali thi...."

Saying so, He narrated the whole thing to Ashok ji. His eyes widened, while Hrina was looking down, here and there out of fear. As somewhere, she knew that now her father will be furious but what happened Hrina and Sidharth both didn't expect it.

A loud splat echoed in the whole Hall room. Ashok Ji's eyes were red in anger and tears were threatening to come out, He was gnashing his teeth.

"Maine kya tujhe Yehi Parvarish di hain?",

He asked with a choked voice to which Hrina nodded her head sobbing, clutching her cheek.

"Dadd...",

She was immediately interrupted by an infuriated Ashok Ji. Who looked at her with hatred full of eyes.

"Mat Kaho Hrina Mittal mujhe Dad! Mujhe Sharm aati hain Tumhe Aapni Beti Kehlate bhi! Main yeh Kaise bhul gaya ki tumhare Andar uss Ghatiya aur Ghamandi Auraat ki bhi Khoon beh rahi hain jisne kisi Zamaane mein mujhe Dhoka diya tha! Aurr aaj tumne Aapne Honewale Pati ka na sirf Vishwaas toda balki Uske Bhavnaao ko Tehs Pohchayaa...I swear Agar tumhari So called Mom..meri Dad yaa Tumhari Granny ko leke yeh bolti na Toh Aaj tak uss diwaar pe Uske Photo latak rahi hoti! Sidharth waisa nahi hai isiliye aur tumse pyaar karta tha isiliye tumhari haar cheez ko Sehen karta raha sirf mujhe Sharmindagi se bachane ke liye! Lekin abb aur nahi Main hi tum dono ki Sagaai todunga! There's no way am Sidharth marry such a dumb crap! Aur tumhe main London bhejunga!",

He roared while Hrina snapped at Sidharth and then at her father while Ashok ji looked at Sidharth and joined hands, apologizing.

"Aap Sorry Mat kahiye Papa!",

Saying, he moved towards their room to pack his stuffs. Hrina who was sobbing was about to go behind him but her father caught her and stopped her. While He came down with all his stuffs and moved out of the Mittal Mansion.

*
SIDHARTH'S POV

Presently, I am sitting in the waiting area of the airport. Though in these years, I have realised what I have lost and what I have gained. The day when I humiliated Shehnaaz, alleging her to have a fling with Amish for she was sharing the apartment with him. The very next day, I got the biggest shock of my life.

I was walking into a well reputed Hotel for the script description of my next project but the scene infront my eyes, broke me like anything. I saw My fiancee coming out of the elevator with necks full of bites and hickeys, as we have never been that much intimated with eachother. Karma is such a bitch, the woman whom i judged, she never looked at other man for she knew her feelings towards me and that day, I realised what mistake I have created. But when I discussed it with her she shrugged and said it normally to be true,

"Haan Sacch hain yeh! Jo tumne Dekha! Actually you know na Sidharth every human has their share of needs!",

She said stunning me. I gulped the lump in my throat and gnashed jaws together,

"Toh phir! Fuck! Chodd kyu nahi deti mujhe tu!",

I said to which She looked at my eyes and said ever so nonchalantly,

"Kyuki Mujhe Spotlight milti hain Tumse!"

She said and then bursted out laughing, patting my cheeks and pecking them.

"Relax Sidharth! I love you na Bubba! But Don't Disclose it to Dad! Tumhe pata hain na Dad is a patient of High BP!",

She said and I believed like a fool for the sake of Dad. Just then, I heard the announcement of onboarding process. I have decided the first thing reaching Agra, I will do is to apologize to my Naazu, to my Bestest friend in whose lap i have kept my head whenever I have faced any failures and sorrows. Thinking all these I settled down on my flight seat, to see my real dad for the last time.

Finally after a two and a half hour flight, I reached Agra. Coming out of the Airport, I saw the Paparazzies snapping me. Now, who informed them that I am travelling to Agra. I sighed and settled down in the car that was sent by Palak. Yes, Palak knows about my arrival here. Emotions were choking me up, I don't know how shall I show my face to Shehnaaz. Though I was angry on her that she never tried to reach me out but the fault was mine too that I never came back to meet my father.

I was thinking all these when the car halted and the driver spoke up, breaking my trance.

"Saab..Hum Pohoch gaye!"

I nodded and came out, gulping down the lump in my throat. Memories were hitting my subconscious mind seeing my old house. It was nothing big and luxurious but a small yet beautiful one. The loud mourning and cries hit my ears, I entered the house only to see the corpse of my father and many flowers on it. Looking at Shehnaaz, my soul shivered. She looked emotionless, as if some storm came and snatched everything she had from her. Her hairs were messy yet tied in a ponytail, she was sitting in a corner all lost, gazing at the dead face of Baba. 

I moved towards Palak and called her softly,

"Palak!"

She turned and patted my shoulder while Amish hearing my voice turned back and gritted his jaws, his eyes were filled with anger and hatred.

" Di! Yeh Behudaa Insaan yaha kyu aaya hain!"

No, Amish my friend. You are taking me wrong. I want to shout this and to pacify him, I want to share about the storm which was blowing inside me. Just then, the Priest said,

"Antim Sanskaar ka Samay ho raha hain!",

He said and I was all ready to perform the last rights when Saana stood up and nodded, wiping her tears.

"Haan Pandit Ji! Unki Beti Karegi! ",

Amish said when I snapped at him. What? Don't I have this much capability to even perform the last rights of my dad. I was about to protest when Amish said shattering my heart into pieces, a lone tear escaped from my eyes, 

"Yehi Unki Akhri Iccha thi.."

POV END
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY ANOTHER BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️