{HUMRAAZ} PART 3

" Jaanta hoon? He is my bestfriend man!",

Amish said making my eyes shine. Hayee Babaji Thank you so much, thankyou. Finally I will meet my Siddhu!

"Kyu? tujhe milna hain?"

He again nudged me when I nodded silently. He chuckled and hugged me from the side,

"Chal! Thik hain Aaj Shaam ko woh laut raha hain... toh chal! Milwata hoon!"

POV ENDS

Flashback Ends

He said when Palak's eyes grew wider, she looked at Amish who let out a sigh, while Palak asked,

"Matlab Saanu, Sidharth Sharma ko jaanti hain? What? Anyways Phir?"

"Phir Di..."

He said and continued the rest of the stories.

Flashback

It was finally the moment Shehnaaz was going to meet the love of her life. She was chirping around in Amish's apartment, cooking for Sidharth. Just then, the doorbell rang.

Amish quickly stood up and moved to the door, Opening it, he shouted making her breath hitched.

"Heyyy Man! Ssup! Sidharth!"

He asked welcoming him in while Shehnaaz peeped from the kitchen to just get a glimpse of

"All good"

He said chuckling and thumped down on the couch.

SIDHARTH'S POV

I thumped down on the couch, when I heard the beautiful, mesmerizing tinkering tune of anklets. Looking above, I looked at the most beautiful face that I have ever come across but why her eyes, nose and features are reminiscing me of her. My Bestfriend, well no... Sidharth she is not your bestfriend. If she was then she would never have left you in this big city alone. She would have atleast called you up just to know whether you are alive or not. On the contrary, my father was also snatched from me by her. I saw her gulping the lump in her throat, her eyes were turning moist. She was gazing at me with a constant emotion in her eyes.

"Arrey Sid! Can you recognise..Who is she?"

Amish asked me while I again looked at her face and then looked at Amish defying.

" This is Shehnaaz...Teri Naaz!"

He said while my breathe hitched and I looked at her. Oh My God! She has turned out such a goddess, No..No Sidharth you are engaged. You can't think about someone else.

"k..."

I was about to say something while one female voice grabbed out attention however I could notice that voice brought a irritation over Amish's face. It was Hrina, My fiancee. The person with whom I am secretly engaged.

"Heyy Guys! Hii Baby!"

She came and hugged me tightly. I smiled at her small gesture, though she possess a very narcissistic personality still I somewhere wonder how much she loves me. Despite of me being not that much affluent.

POV END

Seeing Hrina clinging on Sidharth, a thousand needless pierced through her innocent heart. She couldn't believe that whatever she heard from her friends were true. She was handling the inner turmoil when Hrina asked Sidharth.

"Yeh...Who is this baby? She isn't from any industry as far as I know...Ummm look how tacky she is looking!"

She passed a comment while Amish was about to say something before he could protest, Sidharth said something which broke her into pieces,