Chapter Sixteen

Livia's days went by quickly. She would train with her powers, go hunt with Dimitri and then follow him around and help him with his tasks. She was in her room laying on her bed one day when she sensed something was wrong. She stood up when she heard Aro yelling. She heard a knock at the door. Dimitri was standing there.

"We're being called to a meeting." Was all he said.

She watched his back as he walked away. She ran after him.

"Whats going on?"

"The Cullens know your here." His tone was flat. He was acting like he didn't care about anything.

"How?"

He stopped walking and looked at her. "The only way they would know is because of Alice. I'm sure your delighted by this news."

She didn't say anything. They kept walking through the halls. He didn't understand how she felt. She loved Jasper. She loved the cullens. But she also loved Dimitri. If the Cullens were actually here they would expect her to go running back to them.

When she first arrived here she would have instantly ran back to Jasper, but now she wasn't so sure.

They arrived in the throne room. Aro, Markus, and Ciaus were sitting on their thrones and the rest of them were standing next to them. She has her cloak on.

"Livia, before they come in out your hood up so they can't see you."

She did as she was told.

"Alright deary, bring them in." Aro said to his servant. She opened the doors and the cullens walked in. Livia's eyes immediately landed on Jasper. And Alice.

This was going to be interesting.

"Hello Carlisle." Aro said.

Carlisle nodded his head and said hello.

"What is it that brings you to me today?"

"We want Livia back. Thats all."

Aro giggled. "Thats all? I don't think that will happen. You see, Livia has grown accustomed to our lifestyle. And I would say, has grown fond of us."

Edward locked eyes with Livia. All she thought was 'help me get out of here'. He nodded and turned his attention to Aro.

"I wouldn't be too sure about that."

Aro laughed again. "Livia darling can you come here?"

She wasn't sure if she should move. Edward was looking at her.

'Should I make a run for it?'

He shook his head no.

She stepped forward. She knew Happier could tell how scared she was and that he was calling her down.

"Now that we have an audience I would like to try something." He said.

A second before anything happened Edward started yelling. After that Livia was thrown across the room. Her shoulder shattered for the second time and she cried out in pain. Everyone was fighting. Dimitri came over to her and helped her up.

"I'm so sorry."

"Come with me." She said looking him dead in the c eyes. If I leave here tonight your coming with me."

Livia saw Felix run over to them. Livia was in a head lock in seconds and Dimitri was on the ground. Everything went silent.

"Felix be careful. We need her alive."

He chuckled and tightened his grip.

"Livia is a part of the Volturi now. You guys stand no chance at getting her back." He paused. "Jane, now."