Chapter Seventeen

It seamed like Alice had invited the whole town of Forks to the party. There were people in the house and in the yards. Nobody noticed or said anything about how she was supposed to be dead. Or if they did, they didn't say anything.

Livia was in her and Jasper's room. Party's really weren't her thing. She wanted a girls night to go shopping with Alice or watch a movie. Not the whole town in their house.

She was deep in thought when she heard someone approaching the door. They knocked and she said come in.

"Hey guys." She said as she put her book down.

"Hey. We figured we would find you here." Jasper said. Dimitri was also with him.

"Yup. Partys are not my thing. How are you two getting along?" She asked, raising one of her eyebrows.

"Pretty good. We were wondering if you wanted to come hunt with us?"

"Sure. Animals or humans?"

Dimitri chuckled. "Animals. Jasper going to try to wean me off human blood. And you having red eyes is kind of freaking everyone out."

"Thanks." She said with a sarcastic smile.

They all hoped out the window and ran for the forest. Once they were all fed they walked back to the house.

"It seams like you've gotten more control over your powers." Jasper said.

She chuckled. "Yeah, well I didn't really have a choice. They would torture me to try to get me to feed."

A wave of rage washed over Jasper and he pinned Dimitri against a tree.

"How dare you let her be tortured!"

"It wasn't my choice!"

Livia ran over to them. "Guys! Its okay. Jasper, I'm okay." She said putting her hand on his shoulder. "It wasn't Dimitris fault, it was Aros."

Jasper looked at Dimitri. "I'm sorry."

Dimitri chuckled. "It's okay. Lets get back before anyone notices were gone."

They made it halfway back to the house when Livia started feeling like she was being watched. Jasper was holding her left hand and Dimitri was holding her right hand.

She looked over and saw something moving in the forest. She looked at Jazz and Dimitri and they silently confirmed that they all saw it. They all rushed back to the house and told Carlisle what they say.

Esme and Alice got the party cleared out and Livia told them what they saw in the woods.

"I'm pretty sure it was another vamp." Dimitri said. "I can track them down and see who it is."

"I'll come with you." Edward said.

Livia wanted to go with him, but knowing how protective Jasper and Dimitri were she probably would be stuck at home.

"I'm going to. I know you guys don't want me to, but the last time we had an issue like this and I got left behind it didn't turn out good for me."

"No, I'm not going to let you get hurt."

"Jasper, let her come with us. She could help." Carlisle said.

They all agreed (although Jasper was reluctant to) to let Livia help. Jane tagged along too.

They followed Dimitri through the forest. They were just shy of the Canadian border when they found the person who was watching them.

"Alec?" Jane asked.

"I figured you guys would find me."

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

It looked like a personal moment between the two so Livia kept her distance.

"I wanted to bring you back home." He paused. "When I saw how happy you looked with Alice I was just going to leave you alone."

Jame stepped closer to him. "You know you can stay with me right? You don't have to go back to Aro."

He sighed. "I have to, Jane. He's expecting me back. And if I stay he'll send Felix after you and the Cullens."

Jane begged him to stay. She even threatened to never talk to him again, but he didn't listen. He ran off and left Jane standing there.

Jane sped off, leaving the rest of the group behind.

"I'll go talk to her." Dimitri said as he ran after her.

Everyone else ran off and Jasper and Livia walked back.

"Are you sure your okay with me being with Dimitri?"

"Of course. You're in love with him. Like I said, as long as he doesn't hurt you."

"I love you so much."

"I love you too."

The next week went by pretty smooth. Jane came back without Alec. They were all adjusting to the new company. Jasper and Dimitri took turns with Livia at night. She "slept" in Jaspers room every other night and did so in Dimitri's room on the other nights.

One day she was at the house alone. Everyone else was out feeding and she sat on the couch drinking her cup full of blood. It took some getting used to for everyone else, but eventually it wasn't uncommon for Livia to stay behind.

One day everything seamed to be going like it always does, but that changed when Livia heard someone come into the house that wasn't a part of the family.

Aro appeared in the living room holding a human girl.

"Hello Livia." He said and crushed the girls arm.

Livia let out a cry at the same time as the human.

"Why are you here?" Livia asked.

Aro chuckled and smiled. "You didn't think I would let you go that easily did you?"

Jasper suddenly stopped while they were hunting.

"Somethings wrong." He said to Edward.

"I can feel it to."

Dimitri looked at Jasper. "It's Aro. He's back."

They all followed Dimitri back to the house and hoped that they could save Livia