chapter 1: three men

Y/ns pov

Where is it? I said scanning across the rain blurry window of my car. It should be here.

The sound of rain hitting my window as my windshield wipers smeared the rain around. Looking for my new house- well not just mine. I'll have roommates, which isn't a big deal. It's only three others, I found it in the news paper add a few weeks ago. I called the number, and no one answered but I got a text back saying I can have the spair bedroom. It's not the best arrangement but it'll work for now.

I suddenly saw the road I was supposed to turn onto a few rows of houses, mostly Blaise boring houses

I suddenly saw the road I was supposed to turn onto a few rows of houses, mostly Blaise boring houses. I saw the green house and pulled into the side behind a old Nissan. I stepped out of my car, opening up the umbrella. Locking my car I walked up the stone steps up onto the porch. A few flowers mostly tulips, a few ferns, big trees, and vines. It was quite beautiful. I went to ring the door bell but saw a sign stating that it didn't work, so I knocked on the dark door.

"Who is it?!" I heared a young voice call from the other side.

"I'm the new roommate!" I yelled due to the rain getting heavier.

Suddenly I heard a few locks unlock and the door open. A young man about the same age as me, 23-24 maybe opened the door. His face seemed to be dirty, his sweater was on backwards and his one pants leg was up farther then the other.

"Well don't just stand there" he moved out of the way and I walked in, closing my umbrella.

"And who are you?" I asked, leaning the umbrella on a nearby wall.

"Oh where are my manners" he wiped his hand on his pants and stuck his hand out "I'm Peter, Peter Parker" I nodded and shook his hand. "I'm y/n, y/n y/l/n" he nodded and let go of my hand.

"Where are the other roomates?, And are they all male" slight panic grew over me, the thought of have all male roommates wasn't wrong it was just well- weird.

"Matt's and work he's a lawyer and wade is- somewhere" he leveled his pants leg "and yes we are all male, didn't it say so in the add?" He looked up at me

"No... You guys seemed to not add that" I took my jacket off.

"Oh you can put that anywhere" he said "where's your boxes?" He walked into the kitchen which wasnt far from where we once stood.

"Oh my moving truck hasn't arrived yet, it will around 10" I checked my watch seeing it was only 9:30. I walked into the kitchen taking in the view of the room. There was a few dishes left in the sink, newspapers and mail scattered on the table, a freshly placed kettle on the stove.

"Did you want a tour" Peter turned to me as I placed my jacket on the back of one of the chairs.

"That be lovely thank you" I said about to walked into the living room. "Shoes your shoes" Peter said before I stepped foot on the carpet. "Matt is a bit of a clean freak he would hate to have Mudd on the carpet" I nodded "right-" I took my shoes off placing them along a row of other peoples shoes.