chapter 5: Deadpool

Wade Wilson's pov

It has been two hours since y/n and Matt has left. Which left me and Peter alone, which was obviously cool because we were like best friends or something. He made us friendship bracelets to prove it or something like that.

Our current position in the couch was his legs on top of my lap and mine were reclined outwards. Family guy was over about and hour ago so he was trying to find us a movie to watch.

"What about social network?" He asked

"Isn't that about Facebook?" I asked "and if so no, I'm not watching a documentary on that"

He flipped to another few movies

"Okay so how about borat?" I said

"One or two?" He replied

"There's a second one? Okay well then that one" he searched up borat 2 and pressed play then paused it.

"I'll be back in gonna grab us some popcorn" he said walking into the kitchen. I stood up and stretched.

"I'll be back in gonna go grab some blankets and pillows." I began walking upstairs.

"Grab them from my room!" He yelled as the microwave went off

"Got it!" I yelled back down

I walked up stairs and down the hall to his bedroom and opened the door. The sent of lavander hit me right away.

I walked in and grabbed some blankets and pillows. I saw his phone, I didn't realize he had left it up here so I took it with me.

I closed his door and made my way down, he was still in the kitchen, probably grabbing more snacks or whatever. I set up the couch and sat back down. I pulled his phone outta my pocket and tossed it over to his seat and saw the phone light up. It showed his lock screen. I looked at it and smiled it was the two of us.

I turned his phone off and waited for him to come back in.

A few minutes ago by and he finally walks in with his hands full.

"All this for a movie?" I asked, getting up to help him carry some stuff

"Well we probably aren't gonna just watch this movie so I was just being prepared" he said as I grabbed the sodas so he wouldn't spill them on the floor. I sat them on the coffee table and he placed down the other foods.

He brought popcorn, Oreos, kettle cooked chips, swedish fish, Snickers, buggles, mountain dew and Pepsi, strawberry pockys, sweet tarts, fruit cups, and napkin's.

"You think we're all set wade?" He asked, his hands on his hips looking down at the table. I sat back down on the couch and grabbed a mountain dew and opened it.

"Yeah I think so Pete, now sit down so you can see what true comedy is" he rolled his eyes and sat down recling his seat and pressed play on the movie.

~ a few hours later~

After watching borat 2 and a few other movies it was already dark. It was 7 already.

"We should clean up before Matt and y/n get here" Peter said

I groaned "how is he gonna know it's messy?" I asked "it's not like he can see" I chuckled to myself

Peter walked up behind me and smacked my head "enough with the blind jokes man" Peter said walking off.

I gasped dramatically "did you just hit me" I stood up. "No it was a ghost" Peter said grabbing the trash from the coffee table.

"Yeah a ghost my ass" I mumbled to myself as I grabbed the opened chip bag and closed it.