chapter 11: elektra

Y/ns pov

It's been a few weeks since me and Matt well had sex. We never talked about it, or brought it up. And we definitely never told wade or Peter. For the first few days he acted as if nothing ever happened between us, until last night. When he came home he seemed mad. And Matt is never a angry person, wade tried talking to him this morning and he completely ignored him. I don't wanna push it but it is worrying to see, specially if it has something to do with me. I gotta find out, I'll have to talk to him.

I had just got home when I opened the door to hear Matt talking to someone in the other room. Peter was at a study group meeting and wade was out with his taxi friend.

I slowly closed the door so that it wouldn't make too much noise. I quietly sat my keys down and took of my jacket.

"You can't just turn up when ever you want, specially in my house" Matt said to the mystery person.

"You gotta trust me Matt I already told you why I'm here, I need your help" I could tell it was a women speaking

I felt like I was ease dropping and should just stop but I couldn't.

"You don't break into my house, and talk to me about trust" Matt said flaty

"Plus I told you Im not sure exactly what you want me to help you with" he added on

"I want you to use that expensive legal training of yours to help me get my money back." She said I began to walk out from the foyer.

I saw the mystery women stand up and look at me

"Whoa that!" She said

Matt turned around, a look of realization crossed his face.

"How long have you been there" he asked

I gulped "just got home" I said, obviously lying

"Well I didn't here you coming in, where you ease dropping?" He asked, he seems Mad

"She probably was" the mystery women said

"Elektra stay out of this" Matt said

"Who is she and what is she doing here? And why does she want your legal trading to get her money back" I didn't care if I was being rude.

"That's non of your business y/n, ok?" Matt said

"Really?, Well it isn't just your house Matt" I said walking away and up to my room.

Matt tried calling my name but I ignored him. I was angry, he was acting as if this was his house and his house only. By the sound of it elektra has been in the house more then once and no one knew.

I turned on my lights and began undressing. Why did she have to show up, out of all nights. I was gonna ask him what's been up with him, but it seems that has something to do with the girl downstairs. Maybe they are ex's And she thinks he owns her something.

I wonder if he agreed to helping her. I changed into comfy clothes and sat on my bed. I wanted to text Karen and tell her about this but I knew she would probably tell foggy and foggy would tell Matt. And I don't want drama.

I heard the front door open and close and hoped elektra has left. But by the sound of someone yelling I suppose not.

"Why is she here!!!?" I heard wade say, I got up and opened my door to hear what was going on. I need to stop ease dropping so much.

"Wade I can explain" Matt said

"I thought you told her no?, Matt I said I don't want you getting into this." Wade said

"Aww is Wilson afraid I'm gonna corrupt his Matt" elektra mocked

"No I just don't want his heart to get broken again. After you left he was a mess, according to foggy that is" wade said

So they were ex's, I felt as if they could have been. And she must've broken up with him, but why.

"I never technically broke up with him-" she said

"Well leaving isn't exactly saying your still together is it?" Wade said

"Enough the both of you, if you don't keep it down y/n will here you and I don't want her brought into this" Matt said

"Why not is she your girlfriend is that girl up their your new 'thing'" elektra said in a defense tone.

"No she's- she's a roommate of mine and wades and also peters that's all. I see her as a friend" Matt said

I felt as if my heart was shattered. I guess is having sex was definitely a one time thing. And nothing would ever come out of it.

"That's not what you said- I mean" wade began but cut himself off

"What do you mean? What did he say wade?" Elektra asked

"I don't have to answer to you, heart breaker" I heard the door open

"I'll be in contact with you Matt, member what I told you ok?" Elektra then left with the front door slammed shut

"You agreed to it?!" Wade said

"No and what was that, were you gonna tell her about me and y/n?" Matt said "she would go crazy, that would but y/n in harm's way" Matt added

"It slipped out ok, my bad And don't go and change the subject. What exactly is she having you do"

Wait did Matt tell wade about me and him! He told me not to tell anyone then he goes blabing off.

"I'm not doing anything, she asked for me to help her get money back cause of a mistake that her father made and I said no. She tried saying she was alone in the world... She dosent understand loneness." Matt said coldly which was different.

"Did she offer you money?" Wade asked

"Yes and I said no, simple as that" Matt said

I decided to close my door because I didn't wanna hear anymore. I turned off my light and got into my bed. I know they say 'dont go to bed angry' but I was tired and I wanted to sleep. Even if I was mad at Matt for telling wade and for him treating as if this house isn't apart of mine. I closed my eyes and tried to think of something better that what I came home to or whatever was gonna happen Tammarow.