chapter 6: Matt's bathroom

Y/n's pov

I pulled onto the curb of my new house and turned the car off. I put my keys in my pocket and grabbed my jacket from the passenger side seat and opened my door. It was 10:30 by the time I got home, it was to busy tonight. And it isn't too long of a commute.

I walked in to the house, setting my keys on a small table and hung my jacket up. I walked into the kitchen to see four men looking at me, three of which I knew.

"Y/n your homeeeee-" Matt said, slurring the e's in home.

"Hi Matt" I patted him in the shoulder, guess someone had a fun night.

I walked to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle.

"We made chicken Alfredo if you want any" Peter said handing me a plate.

"Let the girl relax she just came home from work" I took a sip of water and used the bottle.

"Let me go change and I'll come back down and eat some" I smiled

"Yes!- I mean cool that's cool" Peter said, wade gave him a confused look and Peter returned the same look back.

I looked forward and the new man was staring at me. He had long dirty blonde hair with a grey-blue eye color and a big smile in his face.

"I'm foggy" he said still smiling

"I'm y/n, nice to meet you foggy" I said and I walked up stairs. I could here Matt talking to foggy about how he got his name wrong and that it was actually froggy and foggy telling Matt he was wrong.

I walked into my bedroom, closing and locking the door. Just in case. I went to my dresser and grabbed a matching pair of white pj's with small flowers on them.

 I went to my dresser and grabbed a matching pair of white pj's with small flowers on them

I took off my scrubs and put my pj's on and brushed my hair. I unlocked my door and close it and make my way down stairs to grab some chicken Alfredo.

Matt and foggy had stopped arguing about names and Matt seemed to be a bit more sober.

I grabbed the plate of food and walked to the microwave and put it in for a minute for it to reheat.

It seemed quite again, an odd silence.

"Am inturupting something?" I say in a worried tone. Did I walk in on a bad time?

"WHATTTTT no your cool we're all cool" Peter said in a weird tone that I didn't know if I believed in

"I can eat upstairs if you want" I said

"You don't gotta we can talk another time" wade said and the rest nodded

"No it's okay I'll go and you guys keep talking" the microwave went off and I grabbed my food, and fork, and my water and headed up stairs before anyone could say anything about anything.

I opened my door and sat my food down on my desk and closed the door.

I wondered what they were talking about, maybe I should go back down-
No! I'm not gonna go ease drop on them what If it's like guy stuff? What exactly would guy stuff be? Nevermind! I'm just gonna eat my food.

I grabbed my phone and opened YouTube to find a video to watch while I ate. I finally found one and set it up and began to eat.

After i finished my food I was still awake, not tired at all. So I decided to take a shower and maybe that would help my relax. I grabbed a towel and some body wash, shampoo,And conditioner and made my way to the bathroom. The door was opened so I didn't bother to knock. I turned on the light. The bathroom wasn't to messy at all, considering only two people used it. I opened the shower curtain and placed my stuff on a non name labeled shelf. On peters shelf he had separate body wash, shampoo, and conditioner along with a razor.

And in wades shelf there was a 18 in one soap. I'm not sure what the other 15 things where but I didn't wanna know.

I turned the water on and waited for it to warm up and switched it to shower mode. I undressed and stepped into the shower, the warm water out my muscles at ease. This place had great water pressure. I took my time in the shower not noticing anything else but what I was doing.

I finished my shower and grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my waist and took a step out.

Seems to be wade was in there for who knows how long.

"Oh hey y/n" he said non-chalante as he was peeing, luckily facing away from me.

"Mhm" I quickly walked out, taking nothing if mine with me besides my towel and headed to my room. I wasn't angry no not at all, if anything this was quite funny. But also weird he knew I was in there why didn't he knock it say 'hey I'm coming in'. But I've noticed wade is the odd ball of the group.

I heard a knock on my door and wade stepped in closing his eyes. You left these in the bathroom, it was my pj's. "You don't gotta sheild your eyes I'm not naked" I said, as I fixed my towel. He slowly opened his eyes and nodded and brought over my close.

"Sorry bout earlier, no hard feelings?" He said

"No hard feelings" he began to walk away until I said something

"Also wade?" He turned back

"Yeah?"

"You really shouldn't use 18 in one soap" I said

"Why does everyone say that" he mumbled out, closing my door. I quickly got dressed again and semi- dried my hair until I realized I still had soap in my hair.

"Shit-" another knock was heard on my door

"Come in" I said

Matt walked in to my room, he was wearing a pair of red pj pants and no shirt. He seemed to have alot of scares in his chest and bruises. Which was yes worrying but also not my place to ask questions I haven't been here a full week yet and I'm not gonna go asking around questions just yet.

"I heard about wade and stuff, so if you want you can't use my bathroom from now on" he sounded nervous about this

"No it's alright-" he cut me off "no, no I insist. Sorry for cutting you off" he said

I thought about it, he's not always home and in pretty sure he wouldn't just walk in on my showering and if so he'd say he's coming in. I trust him on that part.

"Okay thanks I'll take up on the offer actually right know if you don't mind" I said standing up

"I don't mind at all" he smiled and walked out of my room waiting for me, I walked out and walked to his room with him.

He opened the door and let me in first, and did the same for when he walked me to the bathroom.  He walked in with me. His bathroom was a bit bigger than the other one and way more clean. It seemed as if no one has used it. The shower works the same as the old one. He grabbed around for the towel rack. "And these are the towels, you can use one of mine" he said

"Thanks Matt, I mean it" I said smiling and then dropped the smile.

"No problem, I'll be in the other room if you need me" he closed the door and I started the water up again so I could get the rest of the soap out. He also had separate body wash, shampoo, and conditioner unlike wade. He used the same brand i use, f/s (favorite scent) body wash and vanilla shampoo and conditioner. I switched the mode and undressed. I stepped into the shower and began to rinse out my hair. I checked to make sure I got everything out, and I did this time. I peaked out the shower curtain to make sure no one was there. And there wasn't.

I grabbed a towel and stepped out and dried my body and put my clothes back on,again. I dried my hair enough so it want drilling and cleaned up the water mess I made. I stepped out and Matt was in his bed moving his fingers along a book.

"Thanks again,where'd you want the towel?" I asked. He pointed with his other hand to a basket. How'd he know it was there? I put in the basket

"Night Matt" I said

"Goodnight y/n" he replied back