1: Usain Bolt

Enjoy <3

Something I've learned through my life is sometimes it's ok to have a small circle. In my case I have a square. I've lived happily with my square since I was 7. Me and three goofy boys.

Through life we've grown together, loved together, and lost together. And we're still here. Waiting to enter senior year together.

The boys sit in the kitchen talking to my mom like they do every morning. I'm throwing on my outfit for school after finishing my hair and makeup.

Once I get changed, I grab my backpack and throw on my green high top converse

Once I get changed, I grab my backpack and throw on my green high top converse. Shutting the door behind me, I fly down the stairs to meet everyone in the kitchen.

"You ready Usain Bolt?" Matt teases throwing me my protein drink from the fridge.

"As I'll ever be," I shake up my drink wrapping my unoccupied arm across my moms shoulder "love you mom bye!" We all wave goodbye to her and hop into Matt's mini van. I hop in the passenger seat, Matt in the drivers seat, and Chris and Nick behind us. I grab that aux cord putting on our playlist we made for car rides.

"Put on Dominic Fike!" Chris yells.

"Don't fucking tell while I'm driving you bitch!" Matt yells back.

"I gotchu Chris!" I yell at the same time as Matt. Açaí Bowl by Dominic Fike starts blaring through the speakers. We sing along as we drive to school.

Once we arrive we all step out of the car.

"I'm nervous." I say.

"It won't be any different from the other years." Nick smiles at me. He's always been the most comforting. Ever since Nick came out he's been the person I've come to with boy drama, and even just girl friend drama. We relate to each other on a level that isn't the same with the other two.

Chris has always been the one to put a smile on my face. The first time we met he told me jokes any chance he could get. It was one of the reasons why I became friends with all of them.

And although Matt is usually the closed off one, we understand each other through a mental way. Me and him are the same when it comes to thinking. Matt still makes me laugh and was one of the people who always gave me good advice when it came to mature subjects like school, or life in general.

My three boys have always been here for me when I needed them which is one of the reasons we're still here and close the way we are today.

"We got this. Meet together at lunch?" Chris questions.

"Of course!" I smile and grab Nicks arm as we walk to our first class together.

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆

I walk out of my fourth class which is art and head towards the cafeteria. With my AirPods in playing Televised by Hunny I walk down the crowded hallway. I keep my eyes focused ahead of me and enter the chaotic cafeteria. Scanning the room, a smile elicits itself on my face. I walk towards the middle of the room and set down my backpack sliding into the seat.