17: Jealousy, Jealousy

Enjoy <3

It was about 6 o'clock when we got home. We all decided that we should get ready and go out to dinner.

I quickly took a shower and then me and Madi got ready in the bathroom as the boys took over the room. We sprawled our makeup and irons on the counter.

I lightly curled my hair into beach waves. Since I only rinsed off my body smelled of coconut tanning lotion. My whole body was warm and tinted red due to my light burn. My cheeks were already pink so I only focused on my eye makeup which consisted of eyeliner and mascara.

Once I was finished with hair and makeup I put on this cute sundress.

It looked really nice with my tan legs and burnt shoulders

(This is what madi looks like but with white af1's)

Me and Madi walked out to put our shoes on. I decided on wearing my doc martens. Once we were ready we all headed out to the restaurant.

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆

"How many?" The host asked.

"Five." Nick says. The host grabs menus and leads us to a round booth. He sets the menus and silverware in the middle of the table as we all scootch in.

"Your waiter should be with you in a moment." He walks away with a smile and we all grab menus and scan them over talking about what we're gonna have.

"Hi my names Caleb and I'll be your waiter today. What can I get started off for drinks?" He grabs his pad and paper out of his apron and looks back up at us. When I look up from my menu his eyes keep going back and forth from me and Madi.

"I'll have a strawberry lemonade please." I say with a smile.

"Of course. And for you?" He goes around the whole table and we order our drinks. "I'll have those out as fast as I can." He winks at us and walks away. I look to my right at Madi and we crack up laughing.

"What's so funny?" Matt asks from my left.

"Nothing." I shake my head looking back at the menu. He tenses next to me and grabs his menu too. With small talk, the waiter comes back with our drinks and takes our orders and our menus. He shoots another wink at me and Madi but I choose to ignore it this time.