19: New Years Kisses

Enjoy <3

It's Friday. New Year's Eve.

For some reason I feel very nervous about this. Me and Matt have been dating for four months now and we've never kissed in front of your parents. This feels like a major step for us.

We got back from LA on Wednesday and we haven't seen or talked to each other since. We decided that it would be a good idea to give ourselves a break from each other because we've been together constantly for two weeks. We both needed time to rest and rejuvenate. And now my stomach is full of butterflies and I feel nervous about seeing him.

Me and my mom are going over to the triplets house in a little while for our annual party. It's usually just our family's hanging out and playing games but for some reason our families like us to dress really fancy.

I curled my hair and put on lashes, eyeliner, and highlight

I curled my hair and put on lashes, eyeliner, and highlight. For shoes I put on sparkly light gold heels.

"You ready honey?" My mom walks in my room.

I smooth out my dress grabbing my phone from my desk.

"Yeah let's go." I smile at her. She's wearing a wine colored dress with black heels and a gold necklace.

"You look beautiful." She looks me up and down and puts her hand to her chest.

"Thanks mom. So do you." She says a thank you and we walk out of the house.

For some reason she still knocks on the Sturniolos door. I can hear Marylou yell for Nick to get the door from inside. I can see my breath as I breathe in and out. It's fucking freezing.

Nick opens the door greeting us in hugs. He's wearing white dress pants and black and white patterned sheer button up.

I take my heels off at the door and walk into the house. Marylou and their dad greet me and my mom. We make all make it into the living room but Nick tells me I can come up to Chris' room with him.

"You look so good holy shit." Nick says. He's always my number one hype man.

"So do you are you kidding. I love this pants." He smiles next to me. We make it into Chris' room and Chris and Matt are sitting on his couch. They're in an intense game of Mario kart.

"Hi!" They both say in sync. Their eyes don't even leave the tv until the game finishes two minutes later.

"Hey there pretty girl." Matt says slinging his arm over my shoulder and kissing the side of my head once he stands up to see me. "Twirl for me." He lifts my hand up and twirls me while smiling. "Fucking beautiful." He leans in and gives me a big kiss.

I take in his outfit. He's wearing black jeans and a black button up but the first two buttons are left open. We go and sit on Chris' bed when I notice Chris' outfit. He's wearing black dress pants and a white button up, like Matt it was unbuttoned at the top.