8: Homecoming

Enjoy <3
HERES TATES AESTHETIC BOARD FOR HER HOMECOMING STUFF

Enjoy <3HERES TATES AESTHETIC BOARD FOR HER HOMECOMING STUFF

HERES THE TRIPLETS

I woke up at 10 am sharp today

I woke up at 10 am sharp today. I have a lot of appointments. Nick is also treating this day like it's my wedding day and told me not to let any of them see me until they meet over here at 5:30.

I cant lie I have butterflies swarming my stomach. Half of me is hoping it's because Matt is excited to see me. The other half is because I'm nervous that everything isn't gonna turn out the way I want it to.

Nick forced me to sleep at my own house today so that i could pamper myself in face masks and shave everything even though I know I'm not getting any action tonight. He's insane.

I step out of bed and throw on Matt's sweatpants and my burgundy zip up. I grab my slides and head out of my room, grabbing my purse off the back of my door.

"Mom are you gonna be home all day?" I ask once I see her in the living room.

"I am, why do you ask?" She sets her book down and takes her mug of coffee into her hands.

"Is it okay if I take your car? I have a nail appointment at 10:30 and my hair appointment is at 1. So I'm gonna be gone like all day."

"Yeah I don't mind. Love you. Have fun." She stands up and side hugs me and kisses my forehead.

"Love you too. I gotta go before I'm late." I grab my moms keys from the bowl and sit in her drivers seat. I'm able to drive but the triplets usually drive me everywhere since we're always together.

I drive to the nail salon and pick out what I want to do with my nails. And after about an hour and a half we're finished.

I then drive to McDonald's and get lunch real quick. By the time I'm finished I'm on time to my hair appointment. (See image above. Also her hair is a lot more curly in this chapter than the picture actually shows.)