7: Frat Boy Bitch

Enjoy <3

I'm really pissed bc wattpad would NOT let me upload this with a picture up here ^ 😡😡

"I love you Tate! And I'll scream it to the ends of the earth. I'll shout it from the mountain tops. I'll say it till I'm on my death bed. Because I love you." Tears pool in his eyes. He walks over to me, his large hands engulfing my cheeks. His thumbs rub the tears from under my eyes.

"No you don't." I let a sob slip past my lips. "You don't love me." I shake my head.

"But I do! I do love you and I want you to love me back!" He sobs too. I can hear his heart crack through his chest. It screams and echoes off the wall of this small room. "Please love me back." He whispers. He slips through my fingers. I let him go and I turn away walking out the door.

Leaving him alone. To wither away. To let him know I don't love him.

But I do. I just cant get hurt. So I'm leaving him instead.

I hear the blare of my alarm shaking me awake. I sigh turning off my alarm. My tv is on and I'm alone in my own room. I must've fallen asleep watching a romance movie again.

I step out of bed and stand up stretching.

Todays the first day of spirit week. The homecoming football game is Friday and the dance is Saturday. I'm so excited. Me and Nick are gonna match by going all black.

The theme for today is pajama day so I decided on a tight black crop top, blue and black plaid pants, and white high top vans. I decide on no make up, keep my glasses on, and put my hair into a messy bun. (I promise you my oc will NEVER be that y/n bitch that throws her long brown hair into a messy bun. It's just this one time. Thank you)

I got ready for school today in record time and make my way to my bathroom to brush my teeth. I already break my no make up rule by convincing myself I need to put mascara on.

When I finish I grab my back pack from my room and head downstairs. I grab my protein drink from the fridge, along with a bottled water. My mom is sitting at the counter drinking coffee and we make small talk until the boys make their way in saying good morning to my mom.

Nick was wearing a black T-shirt and black and white plaid pants, Chris was wearing a white T-shirt and blue plaid pants, and Matt was wearing red and white plaid pants with a black T-shirt. They were all sporting white air forces on their feet.

"Apparently I didn't get the black T-shirt memo." Chris looks down at his shirt causing all of us to laugh.

It's really weird seeing Matt right now. After the dream that I had last night my chest tightens and my heart physically hurts. My stomach is in whirls and I feel the need to look away from him. Which makes me feel even worse because I love looking at Matt. He's so beautiful and pretty and it makes me feel sick that I can't even stand to look him in the eyes.

I shake my head and get myself together. We all head out into the van saying goodbye to mom and I sit front, Matt driving, and Nick and Chris in the back. I put on a song that I wish I could say to Matt.

Pretty Boy by The Neighborhood

The song starts and I bob my head to the beat.

Even if my heart stops beating
You're the only thing I need, ooh, with me

We all sing out the lyrics but no one knows who I'm singing too. No one knows that this is the declaration I need to get off my chest.

Pretty boy, you did this with me, boy
Now it's all about to end

I sing this part the loudest and look over at Matt. He's already staring at me and he mouths the next part to me. To me and only me.