A hellish angel

In the City of Los Angeles there are many opportunities for somebody to make it big.  One key example of this land of opportunity is the fact that Hollywood Is  located in the fair city  the one thing that people will refuse to believe is that the divine exist that isn't a problem for one person though and that person  lives in the city of angels.

Daniel woke up to the sound of his alarm going off right next to his head " Oh  Damn it all why do I need to wake up this early "  The young man  threw his blanket off of himself and struggles out of bed. He looks at himself in the mirror examining how he looks before the day begins and he thinks to himself ' I wonder if my mother Is is here this morning or did she already leave for work.' He decides to  choose what he should wear for the day  The stunning man picks a pair of  faded jeans Some doc Martin's  A black T-shirt with a Flannel over top of it Looking in the mirror at his outfit "  I look good if I don't say so myself."  He smirked at the mirror and rolled his shoulders unfurling his angelic wings." Hello there My name is Morningstar  Daniel Morningstar"   He gets a tingle in the back of his skull as he knows somebody is behind him before their presence is even felt  He rolls his shoulders again and his wings furl into his back " How are you doing asmo  I'm shocked that you have come all this way just to deal with your You leader."  He turned around to look at the person behind him there stood a man or what looked to be a man in his mid twenties  But this man was no man at all he was the was  The deadly sin of lust Asmodeus.  He ran a hand through his Brown hair And then rubs the back of his neck a little nervous about what he has to tell The Prince of hell." I'm sorry that I had to barge in here like this but your father wanted me to come up here and tell you. That you needed to go to New York but he says it's up to you if you want to get a person or send a demon.  Daniel looked at Is the man standing In front of him and then just face palmed. " It is too early in the morning to deal with whatever my father wants me to do but Yeah what the hell I'm feeling adventurous today. asmodeus  Looks excited to go to New York because there are a lot of people that he could Seduce and play around with And he also wants to meet up with someone he hasn't seen in a long time"