the seven deadly sins

The men standing before them were all extremely powerful beings The demigods could tell that All 7 of the people standing in front of them including the 2 they have met Had more power than Some of the titans. The man with green hair steps up" Hey Dan how are you doing sorry we're late Satan wanted to keep on playing Halo infinite" The son of Hades looks at the 7 men in front of him trying to connect the dots " Wait wait wait did you get call one of your competitors satan like the devil" The man with the green hair looks at nico "No no no you got it wrong the person who looks like a Hot Topic manager reject with black hair is satan and the king has blonde hair they get a bad rap for being the same person but they're not. My names Leviathan it's nice to meet you but you can call me Levi if you want I'm the sin of envy." Nico Doesn't believe him " Isn't Leviathan from The Bible a giant snake that guards the gates to hell?" Levi Clapped his hands slowly in a slow clap " Very very good son of Hades yes most times I am depicted as a sea serpent with the gates in my stomach But I can shape shift and the gates are no longer within me they're in Vegas." A very tall man with dark brown hair and golden eyes stepped forward and bows to the demigods " Hello children my name is Mammon I'm the sin of greed" Mammon smiles at them fondly. Percy Looks at the seven men and with confusion " wait wait wait a Zeus loving minute you 7 people are the seven deadly sins as in the demons that personify each of the seven deadly sins?" A man with black hair and Gray eyes walks up to Percy and grabs him by the color of his shirt " Do you have a problem with that Do you think that we're described in that book well well let me tell you something we don't have red skin and horns But trust me you don't want to mess with us." The man throws Percy to the ground and Percy starts to feel angry and filled with rage but but the man who stands above him has glowing red eyes and hes smirking at him." What in the Hades is your problem" percy gets to his feet Still feeling the anger and rage inside of him but he realizes something something it's the same way he felt when Aries the God of War was near him this must be the deadly sin of wrath. A red headed man with wind swept hair that makes him look like he has horns puts his hand on Satan's shoulder " come on sat stop your just trying to get a rise out of him" the red head looks up at Percy Jackson and extends his hand. " Hello Perseus my name is Beelzebub I'm the sin of gluttony and the Lord of flies don't mind my comrade over there he he can't control his temper for that is his sin the sin of wrath."