The chain breaker changes the tide

Fenrir stretched his arms and back. " It's been a long time since I've been in human form.thank you your majesty for removing that sword from my mouth. I'm in your debt." The 7' tall man who is the chain breaker the wolf of Ragnarok stares at the man in front of him and cocked his head to side. Lucifer looked at him with a smile and a genuine handshake." Don't worry fenrir I understand that you were wrongfully imprisoned because of a Prophecy." The man scoffed at the idea of punishing a child for something they did not do. " People might read the bible and think that you and me are one and the same, but people don't know about my story."

( Time skip brought to you by Chronos)

Walking down Hollywood boulevard in Los Angeles California were two men that radiated power. These 2 men were the wolf o a Ragnarok and the devil himself. Lucifer was wearing a black suit that had a chain pendant on the breast pocket. His companion on the other hand wore a simple combination of dark blue jeans a ripped black T-shirt and black bomber jacket to cover the golden Tattoos that cover his arms. " I might not be totally free but it does feel amazing to finally be off of that island." Fenrir put his hands behind his head in a relaxed position." I haven't had a good meal in a long time. Do you know any good taverns or ale houses that we could get a drink at?" The 6'6 King of wolves asked in curiosity.

The fallen angel looked at the nordic deity with a tilt of his head and a slight smirk " Yes, I know a bloody good place to get a pint around here. But 1st fenrir we need to come up with a strategy to free your brother from his imprisonment.

Fenrir froze " You know how to get my brother out as well but why would you need the both of us?

Lucifer turned his head to fenrir with a devilish grin on his face " The reason I need you and your serpentine brother is simply because your father is a right git." The king of hell Was taking himself and fenrir to a lovely club owned by the Greek God of wine and ecstasy and his wife. " Don't worry mate we're going to a wonderful club named vinvio."

( Small times skip brought to you by Chaos)

The 2 walked into a bar with pulsing music. Dark purple and blue lighting and a wonderful atmosphere to party. The club smelled of grapes honey and different spices that enticed the mind and mouth. The club also smelled of cedarwood and sandalwood, causing fenrir to freeze and sniff the air. " This is a little bit more intense than I remember. But it's not off-putting this God must be.
divine with their wine making."

The lights dimmed, and the music changed to misunderstood by Xuitcasecity walking out into the middle of the club is an olive skinned, dark-haired young figure who takes a flursh and bow. " Welcome, ladies and gentlemen I am the proprietor and host of Vinvio. I hope you enjoy the vintage. I have selected personally for tonight. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask for Dion Olympia. In my club, I want you to enjoy yourselves. As always, the one rule in my club is as long as it's not hurting anyone. You can do anything to your heart's desire." The androgenous host of the Club spoke with a slight Greek greek accent.

Dion spotted the fallen angel and the God Slayer. They're faced breaking into a smirk and yelling above the thunderous club music.
"LUCI LUCI LUCI" The owner of the club walks up to the devil, swinging their arm around the blonde's shoulder. " Man, I haven't seen you in forever. When was the last time that you came here? Oh, that's right, 1986." The smooth accent of the proprietor had words dripping with sarcasm cheer and expectation.
" Who's your friend haven't seen them around?" The king of hell spoke with purpose crafting words that seemed to be made out of fine silk.

" Dio, it's great to see you again. Mate, my friend over there is fenrir Lokison. One of the Nordic tricksters offspring, and they are in desperate need of a drink." The God of wine at the mention of the God slayer's name paled a little bit and backed up slightly, not noticeable to the mortals of the club but to the other Deities, it was noticeable that the Hellene's apprehensive.

The olympian regained their composure and looked at the God slayer. "I'm Dionysus, the olympian God of Wine Revelry Theater Ecstasy and Madness at your service what can I get you?"

Fenrir looks the olympian up-and-down and then nods accepting the deity's offer. " You're one of the 12 chief deities Grikkland aren't you? Do you offer mead in your establishments with your domains? I would hazard a guess saying you do." The voice of the Wolf of Ragnarok even while in his human form was deep and shook the very foundation of the building they were in.

The olympian looked perplexed for a minute before it struck them. " κρασί από μέλι I do have a few bottles in my cellar"