The devil's dance

(This is not a full chapter  This is a chapter and a 1/2 just to explain what Lucifer was doing when his son was at camp half-blood)

( Mount Olympus)

High above the glorious Manhattan skyline skyline set the most beautiful palace known to the Greeks this was Mount Olympus the home of the Greek gods it's and there was life running throughout olympus as the  13 original olympians were having a meeting in the throne room.  Zeus slammed his master bolt on the ground silencing the commotion around the throne room " I have called you all here today because we have a major problem the son of the devil is in  Campaign blood and Dionysus said that This nephilim has come to warn us but I don't believe so."  There was the sound of approval from most of the olympians only one God did not agree Lord Hades the Lord of the Underworld the Underworld is a very cautious deity.  hades stood up and was about to speak when a pillar of hell fire fire burst from the center of the throne room As the flames died down there was a man beyond description of beauty This man wore a full white leather 3 piece suit with a red dress shirt underneath and a red pocket square in his jacket. This man had the most beautiful eyes that were the most brilliant celestial blue anyone has ever seen and his heavenly  blonde hair was tied up in a ponytail
This man radiated More divine power than even the big 3  and every God and goddess in the room could feel this choking aura of power.  Zeus looked at the man who just appeared in you're in the throne room of olympus  and yelled at them "  How dare you disturb the council of olympus in a meeting who the  Hades are you?"  The man would just laugh and grin at the king of olympus the God thunder as he rolls his shoulders and bright white angelic wings unfurl from his back " Oh pardon me am I interrupting something I didn't mean to  Intrude on your important  Council meeting and for my name my name is morningstar Lucifer morning star it's a pleasure  to finally meet you Zeus."  The king of the gods along with every other God on the council stairs at the fallen angel at at the devil. The only one to speak would be Hades " Why are you here Lucifer don't you have your own relam to rule over  So why are you here on Mount Olympus?"
The Prince of lies would stare at the Lord of the dead and the king of the Greek Underworld and just sigh before he would speak again
" I have come here to warn you about the coming Apocalypse caused by the nordic God of mischief who  is intent on starting the end of the universe the end of the world as we know it."  After Lucifer's speech speech all of the deities looked shocked and scared  But Zeus had a wonderful idea to hide the fact that the Apocalypse was coming  Zeus stood up and aimed his master bolt at the angel " You come to the Greek council of olympus with your lies devil devil why should we believe you believe you when your own You come to the Greek council of olympus with your lies devil why should we believe you believe you when your own followers don't treat you with respect the is backed they fear you And you were thrown out of your Silver City."  All of a sudden there was a black hole in the center of the throne room next to Lucifer Lucifer and outsteps a man in a black suit that had swirling galaxys please he had silver hair.  Lucifer feels the presence right when the man enters the the throne room"  Oh great dad's here" Lucifer said under his breath breath as the gods are shocked There stood chaos the creator of the universe the creator of all and what the christians saw as God.