wrong side of heaven

Daniel and Asmodeus  Walk to cabin 3 of camp half blood in search of   the demigod that Dionysus said was here  Peter Johnson the son of  Poseidon.  As the two walk a pop can be heard from Daniel's shoulder blades as he stretched them out "  So do you think the name that the wine dude gave us was the correct name or do you think it could be something relating to  Perseus of Greek myth asmo?" The Burnett looked at the sin of pride and  shrugged his a jacket off and teleports his jacket back to his closet.
" Honestly boss I think the God of hysterian madness might have given us the wrong name because I do sense to people getting lustful in that room should we not be polite or should we just kick down the door prince~." The sin of lust knew how much Daniel hated being called a Prince  In response Daniel just rolled his eyes and knocked on the door " We shouldn't interrupt them but we have more important business to get to."   The door to the cabin opened to reveal a handsome boy around 18 teen with messi jetblack hair and seagreen eyes. the sin of lust whistled with acknowledgement  Well on the other hand the sin of pride just nodded in his direction  The demigod just looks at them both and sighs " Why is it always me when deities have have problems why do they always come to me there are other half bloods who are you and what worldending shenanigans do you want me too help prevent?.  The 2 sins looked at the demigod and Daniel  asked the important question " Are you Peter Johnson son of poseidon because we need your help?" The son of the sea God looks at both of them and just nods " My name is Percy Jackson but Mr. D calls me Peter Johnson I don't know why he doesn't know my name I literally saved olympus 2 times over  And who's asking if you don't mind me getting your names?"
Daniel and Asmodeus Looked at each other with mild surprise and smirks on their faces  Daniel is the 1st one to speak up " Oh I'm sorry we completely forgot to introduce ourselves this is my 2nd in command Asmodeus the sin of lust  And my name is Daniel Daniel morningstar."

( Time skip brought to you by Percy making blue cookies and blowing up the oven)

The remaining members of the 7 were now in we're now in Percy's cabin and they were looking between the 2 deadly sins and there
Supreme lord of the bathroom. Nico  is the 1st one to speak up the 15 year old Prince of the dead and ambassador of Pluto/hades  Spoke up"  So you're telling me that Not only are the Greek/Roman God's it's real but so is Christian God and devil  and you're supposedly the son of the devil and the sin of pride?"  Before Daniel could respond there was a burst of hell fire behind him and him and 5 men stood behind the sin pride and lust. Behind them stood men with with green black black Brown and and Orange hair Behind them stood men with with green,black,brown and  Orange hair  Daniel doesn't even look behind him when he calls out " What took you guys so long I was expecting you here I would say about 10 minutes ago seriously you leave your leader hanging for more than he expects you're going to have hell to pay."