Sickness

Two weeks after our Christmas celebration I woke up with a terrible headache and a cough. Bucky took my temperature which was 102.4 degrees. Then he ordered that I stay in bed until my fever goes down. Bucky put Daisy in the bed for me and turned the tv on. I watched an episode of Psych and shortly after the episode was over Bucky came back with several bags.

"Hey Doll, I brought you some things to help you feel better," he said as he kissed my head. Bucky began to take the things out the bag and place them on my nightstand. He got two kinds of medicine one for day time and one for night time. Then he pulled out a bottle of medicine for my cough. He also got me three different kinds of tea.

Then he disappeared into the bathroom for a few minutes. When he game back he carried me to the bathroom. I noticed he had filled the tub. We undressed and he helped me into the tub before siting down behind me. He enjoyed the warm water Bucky placed his arms around me and rested them in my belly.

After our bath Bucky combed my hair and then braided it. He explained he learned how to so he could help do his sisters hair.

Bucky and I laid in bed together watching a movie. Part way in, Wanda knock on the door and brought us each bowls of chicken noddle soup and bread. Bucky gave me some medicine to have with my soup. And soon after finishing lunch I grew sleeping.

Bucky held me close to him as he adjusted the covers, "Buck I don't want to get you sick."

I drifted off to sleep in the love of my life's arms. I woke up a few hours later with a sore throat. Bucky made me some tea and put on another episode of Psych.

I stated to get cold so Bucky got another blanket and put it over me. Then he took his shirt off and got into bed with me. Immediately he began to warm me up with his body heat.

I fell back asleep until dinner. Wanda brought us both a bowl of Ramen and gave Daisy her dinner.

"Bucky?" I whispered as I laid on his chest with my eyes closed.

"Yes Doll," he responded.

"What was your Wakandan name?" I asked recalling the stories he told me while I was in the hospital about his time in wakanda.

"White wolf," he whispered as he kissed my hair line.