Mr. and Mrs. Wilson

Today was the big day it was Wanda's wedding. Wanda and I got dressed together and then did each other's hair and make up. Wanda wore a beautiful off the shoulder dress. I wore a navy blue dress with a mesh center. Bucky walked Wanda down the aisle.

Me and bucky each gave a speech at the wedding and before we knew it it was time to see the bride and groom off

Bucky and I went home. Baby Steve was asleep. We thanked the sitter and then went to our room to get dressed for bed. "Are you ready to see what we're having?" I asked as I laid on my back staring at the ceiling.

"Yeah," he said as he pulled me close to him. "I love you so much doll," he said as he placed a kiss on my forehead. We both fell asleep quickly and the next morning we woke up and got Steve dressed and ready for the day. We left soon after the sitter came and made our way to the doctor.

It seemed to take forever but finally we find out we were having a baby girl. Bucky and I were thrilled and finally we got to go home. I was tired from my long day and so we decided to take a nap.

We woke up about an hour later and then we took Steve to the store to get some groceries. We also started to look at baby things to decide a theme for baby Barnes nursery. After looking for a bit Bucky and I decided on a winter wonderland theme since we found out we were pregnant around Christmas. We bought a few things for the nursery and then went home.

I made spaghetti and garlic bread for dinner while Bucky gave Steve a bath and bottle. Then we went online and ordered some more things for the nursery.

A few days later everyone arrived and we set it up together. Bucky and I stood in the door way to admire our work. Then he scooped me up and carried me to bed. He planted lots of kisses on my belly and then cuddled up to me and we both fell asleep.

____________________________________

A few months passed Wanda was now fully moved out and living with Sam. Bucky and I hired a live in nanny to help with the babies. Today I'm seven months. I had another appointment today. The doctor said the baby looked good and then they said that it'd be a good idea for me to take it easy and rest a lot up until the baby is born. They think the reason I miscarried the two times before is because of the stress my body went through for the two years I was with Vlad.

Bucky has taken the doctors advice quietly literally. There are very few things he allows me to do. Bucky does most of the house work now and the cooking and insists I stay in bed so I don't stress the baby.

I spend my days plagued with Steve In the nursery and getting lots of rest. Grandma and Daisy keep me company in bed when Bucky is out at work.