It ain't that special

Bucky and I sat in the comfort of our private hot tub as we admired the stars, we talked and decided we wanted a small wedding just the avengers and a few of my friends from high school. We planned to have the wedding in two months. "I'm so excited for this Buck," I smiled as I kissed his lips briefly.

"Me too Doll. You know I thought I could be single my whole life and that I would be fine being alone. Until I met you." Bucky kissed my nose.

Soon we grew sleepy and we went inside and got in our pjs and went to sleep. When we got up we decided to go to a new book store that opened up in the city and then go out to dinner together.

We walked into the book store and made ourselves on one of the couches at the store and Bucky began to read me Peter Pan. We sat together cuddled up together on the couch until the story was over. Then we got ready and went to dinner. We got sandwiches and then ice cream after that.

Finally after a long day in town we went home. Wanda and Sam were eating dinner. Bucky and I decided on the ride back that we wanted to go swimming. When we walked into the kitchen Bucky announced, "Me and Em are going swimming and will not be wearing clothes. So I suggest you all not go onto the second floor balcony unless you have some strange desire to to see my penis."

Wanda blushed and Sam started laughing. "I've seen it ain't that special so you don't have to worry about me." Sam said still laughing.

Bucky made a face at Sam and I pouted, "I like it. It's the best one I've seen." Then I gave Buckys lips a quick kiss before walking up to the elevator. We stopped by the linen closet to get towels and then went on the balcony. Bucky and I stripped all our clothes off and then jumped into the water.

"The perfect ending to another perfect day," I said as I swam over to Bucky. He pulled me close as I wrapped my legs around him.

He gave me a gentle kiss before saying, "Every day is an adventure with you doll, I love you so much."

"I love you too Bucky," I smiled as I kissed him again. After our little make out session, we were interrupted for a brief moment.

"I'm not looking but your dog wanted to join," Wanda said as she opened the door covering her eyes with her hands. Daisy jumped into the water and swam around with us.

I was distracted for a moment while I played with Daisy when something grabbed my ankle and pulled me under water. I let out a little scream and then realized it was just Bucky. "That wasn't nice!" I pouted as I got out the water at the deep end. I began to walk towards my towel staying near the edge of the pool.

"I'm sorry doll," Bucky said trying not to laugh. "Doll please don't do that I don't want Sam to see you." Just at that moment I lost my balance and fell back in the water scraping my leg in the process. "Doll!" Bucky quickly swam to me.

Bucky lifted me out of the water and called Daisy to follow. Daisy shook the water from her coat before following us inside. "Bucky I'm fine!" I laughed. He carried me upstairs to our bedroom and placed me on the counter dripping wet. He looked at my leg and then said that I wasn't allowed to walk for the rest of the night. We got into the shower Bucky made me sit on the shower floor. Apparently scrapping my leg also made me loose the ability to wash my own hair according to Bucky. So he washed my hair and back for me and then washed my leg where it was scrapped. "Bucky really it's not that bad. It's barely even bleeding" I argued as he carried be to the bed room after dressing me.

"Don't argue with your elders doll, it's not polite," he said as I laid onto he bed and he crawled on top of me to kiss me.

"Yes sergeant," I smirked as he rolled us over so I was laying on his chest. We continued to kiss for about twenty more minutes before I grew sleepy so Bucky turned off the lamp and we both went to sleep.