Not again

It was Steve's second birthday party. He's made some friends at the neighborhood park so we invited them to a party. Steve wanted dog themed birthday party he really likes the dogs. Daisy adores him and grandma is a little unsure if him. I woke up feeling sick again and I went to the bathroom and splashed some could water on my face. I pushed my worries to the side today was my sons birthday and everything had to be perfect.

Bucky made mini cheese burgers for the party. After Steve opened his gifts he and the other children ran around the yard for a bit. Winter sat in her dads lap watching the other children play. She's takes after her parents. She keeps to herself and doesn't say much unless she's really comfortable with you. She sat cuddled up to her dad. I smiled I washed him play with her and her tiger stuffed animal.

Pretty soon all the children went home. The kids were napping for a bit until dinner after a long day of playing. Bucky and I also took that moment to rest as well. We were laying cuddled up in bed when Bucky turned to me, "Doll, I don't know how to ask this... but are you pregnant?"

"What makes you ask that?" I asked confused.

"Well I have this app on my phone that lets me know when your period is coming and you havent it yet. In fact your three weeks later." He explained pulling his phone out to show me.

"You track my period?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Well yeah, that way I know when to stock up on all your favorite drinks and snacks," he smiled.

"Bucky that's so sweet," I leaned to kiss him. "Now that you mention it I think I might be. I have a few left over tests." I said rolling out of bed. "You gonna come?" I asked turned over my shoulder. Bucky sat on the counter while I peed. I placed the cap on the test and put it face down on the counter. After washing my hands I stood in front of Bucky with my back to him and he pulled me up onto the counter to sit in between his legs. "Ready?" He nodded and kissed my neck. And there it was two lines. I was pregnant again.

"Doll, I'm so happy," he said as he moved us so I was siting sideways in his lap. I kissed him gently and then he me up and slid off the counter. "Let go out to dinner tonight," he whispered. "We have two things to celebrate now. Our sons birthday and the newest baby Barnes," he said as he continued to kiss me.

"Ok," I smiled. So with that we got all dressed up and woke the children. We went to a fancy Italian place and then stopped by the local ice cream shop to pick up some ice cream. When we got home we watched the curious George movie with the kids and had ice cream. Pretty soon we were all tired from a long day and put the kids to bed.

Two hours later bucky and I laid together in each others arms legs intertwined. Grandma came over to us at our spot on the floor and sniffed Buckys hair. "She really doesn't like you giving all your attention to me does she?" I laughed as I moved my thumb over his lips and then kissed him. Pretty soon I was on the verge of falling asleep. Bucky sat up and then scooped me up and carried me to bed in his arms. He carefully tucked me in and the wrapped his arms around me as I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up with my back pressed up against Buckys chest and his arm across my breasts. The kids were still asleep. I could see them on the baby monitors. Bucky began to stir. I felt him kiss my bare shoulder. I chuckled a little, "Someone's a little excited this morning," I kissed his arm as rolled over the face him.

"You wanna help me out with that?" He asked as he moved a strand of hair out of my face.

I scrunched up my face like I was thinking really hard, "Hmmmmmmm I guess I can help you this one time," I laughed as he crawled on top of me. "Just be quick, the kids are going to wake up any minute."

"Well it's a good thing I'm a super soldier," Bucky smirked as he kissed my lips. He made his way down my body leaving extra kisses on my belly. "Hey there baby Barnes."

Then he moved between my legs and I drew a sharp breath, "Bucky, I swear!" I warned.

"I'm sorry doll," he said returning kiss my lips and neck. He gently ran himself along me before slowly sliding into me dragging out the process. Then he began to thrust keeping a steady pace. He kept his word and twenty minutes later we were upstairs
waking up our children.

Sam and Wanda came by for brunch. After the kids went down for their afternoon nap we sat by the pool enjoying the sun. "So we have news," I said as Bucky held me close in his lap. "We're pregnant!"

Sam laughed, "Not again you two!" Wanda frowned causing him to look timid for a second. "I'm sorry congrats."

"Thanks Sam," Bucky said resting his hand on my thigh. "We're really excited."

"Congrats you two," Wanda said as she came over to hug me. "Also you all have an anniversary coming up soon? Any plans?" Wanda asked.

"Yeah, we were wondering if you could stay with the kids for a few days. We were taking of going to the beach for a few days" I answered.

"We'd love to watch the kids," Sam smiled. We sat around talking until the kids got up from their naps and then Wanda and Sam went home. Bucky and I made chicken parmesan for dinner and then once we got the kids to bed we decided to go for a swim.

Bucky was in the bathroom with the door opening peeing. I had just gotten undressed when he came into the bedroom and picked me up and threw me over the shoulder gently of course. Then he took off running and until we were into he back yard and jumped into the water. When we resurfaced laughed as he held me close. I wrapped my legs around his hips getting dangerously close to his... well you know. "Careful doll," he grinned. "We both know what happens when you tease me like that.

"Maybe you should remind me," I said raising an eyebrow.

Bucky kissed me gently before smiling, "I would but not while you're pregnant." We spent the next hour swimming under the stars. Then went inside for a quick shower in bed. I love our little family but I'm so excited to welcome a new baby.