Period

"Bucky," I yelled from the bathroom.

"Yes Doll?" He answered from the other side of the door.

"Can you get Wanda?" I asked trying to remain calm.

"Sure, is everything ok?" He asked sounding concerned.

"Yeah, it's a uh girl thing," I explained.

"Oh ok Doll," he said his voice filled with relief. "Just give me one minute I'll go get her."

I waited and about two minutes later there was a knock on the door. "Em, it's Wanda" the voice said.

"Come in," I said.

"What's wrong Em? You're sweating," Wanda asked as she sat down on the edge of the tub across from me.

"Wanda, don't laugh. But my menstrual cup is stuck and I'm panicking and it's only making things worse." I said trying to catch my breath.

"Oh honey," Wanda said trying not to laugh. "So I'm I guessing you want me to help you try and relax so you can get it out?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Ok hun," Wanda said as her fingers began to glow. Then all the sudden I felt calm and at peace like I was floating in the clouds.

I reached in between my legs and got a grip on my cup and pulled and it came out with a suctioning noise. "Whew," I said as I sighed in relief.

Wanda turned around to give me some privacy to clean up. Just then Daisy wondered into the bathroom and tried to take the cup from me. "No Daisy, this is not a toy!" I laughed.

Wanda took Daisy into the bedroom closing the door behind her. I cleaned the cup out and got it back in with no problem and then washed my hands.

I returned to the bedroom where Bucky was waiting on the bed. "You ok, doll?" He asked opening his arms for me to crawl into.

"Yeah I'm good," I answered as I cuddled up to him and began to pet Daisy who was beside him on the bed.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asked.

"Yeah," I asked kissing his lips briefly.

Bucky turned on Tangled. And we cuddled as we watched the movie. Then we went downstairs and had ice cream sundaes with Wanda before returning to our rooms for bed.