On three

It's been a month now since Bucky and I moved into our home. Sam, Wanda, me and Bucky have movie nights every Friday night. We stay up all night and then make pancakes in the morning. Today was Friday we had planned to watch all three of the Lord of the Rings movies.

I groaned a little as I rolled over. My stomach as a mess. Next thing I now I'm running to the bathroom. I barely make it to the toilet in time before I begin to throw up. Bucky came running into the bathroom to see what was wrong. He knelt beside me holding my hair back and rubbing my back as I threw up.

"Doll, are you sick? This is the third time this week you've woken up to throw up," he asked still rubbing my back.

"I don't know Bucky," I said standing to my feet. I got my toothbrush and began to brush my teeth. Feeling shaky still. It was only 6:00 AM so we had some time to go back to bed. Bucky scooped me up in his arms and carried me back to bed.

We woke up a few hours later. I still didn't feel quiet well. By the afternoon I felt almost normal. And then that's when it hit me. Was I pregnant? I went to the store while Bucky was on a conference call. I bought a pregnancy test and then went back to our bedroom and sat quietly in the bed while Bucky finished his call. When he was done he came over and gently kissed me, "What have you been up to Doll?" He asked.

"Bucky Bear, I think I'm pregnant," I said biting my lip nervously. "I went out and go a test. Will you come with me while I take it?"

"Of course doll," we made our way to the bathroom. Bucky sat on the counter while I peed. Then I put the cap on the test and set it on the counter. While we waited I washed my hands. We went back to our room and sat on the couch together. Bucky pulled me into his lap. "On three?" I nodded, "one two three" I turned the test over and there it was. Two lines.

"Oh Bucky!" I shouted hugging him tight and then kissing him.

"Doll, this is amazing," he said as happy tears built up in his eyes. "Honestly I didn't think I still had it in me."

I laughed, "you got that super soldier sperm I guess." Bucky carried me over the the bed and set me down crawling on top me me. He quickly removed me shirt and his. I threw my bra to the side followed by my underwear. Buckys boxers soon joined the pile. He continued kissing me all down my body. Stoping to give my belly extra kisses, "Hey in there," he whispered. "You don't know me yet. But I'm your dad. I can't wait to meet you little one. I love you so much already." Then he placed a few more gentle kisses on my belly.

"You're gonna be such a good oh.." I stopped when I felt between my legs. "You're gonna be such a good father," I said my voice shaking slightly. Bucky moved to crawl over me again kissing me on the lips.

"And you're going to be a good mother," he said as he slowly slid into me. As always he gave a bit to adjust before he started moving. A month after having sex with this man every day, sometimes even three times a day you'd think I'd be used to it but nope. I wrapped my legs around his hips to pull him closer helping him to get deeper.

Two hours later we laid on the bed on our backs panting. I turned to him, "I'm so excited to meet our baby." I smiled at him.

He pulled me close and gave me a kiss. "Me too doll, now let's go get your cleaned up before Sam gets here."

Since we had about an hour Bucky and I enjoyed a bath together and then by the time we got out and dressed Sam arrived with the pizza.

Bucky and I decided to wait for a little while to tell people it was hard not to just blurt it out but we managed.