Christmas shopping

Wanda and I got in the car and immediately we went to Target. I got Sam an expresso machine and a speaker for his back yard. For Bucky I got a new laptop and a set of headphones to go with it. Wanda got Sam and Bucky Ring doorbells for their homes.

After we went shopping we decided to go out for some ice cream before heading home. While we were out Wanda and I decided to make one more stop at the pet store to get some gifts for the dogs. We bought them several new toys and each new collar.

Then we finally went home. Bucky was playing with Steven in the nursery. I decided to make some chicken and veggies for dinner. While everything was cooking I fed Steven and then put him down for a nap.

___________________________________

It was Christmas morning. Bucky and I woke up early to have our own private gift exchange before everyone else got up. Bucky told me to open my gift first. When I opened it I saw he had gotten me a new lingerie set. Let's just say my old one kinda got torn to shreds. I changed into it, Bucky watched with a smirk on his face.

Then Bucky opened my gift. "Babe," he whispered when he pulled it out of the box. Inside the box was a post I've pregnancy test. "This is the best gift ever!"he said as he kissed me gently.

"I found out two nights ago," I smiled as he kissed me again. "Now let's go get our son ready to celebrate his first Christmas." We went to Steve a room. I fed him and then we all got in the tub together and then got dressed.

At 10:30 Sam and Wanda joined us in the den where all the presents were. We all took our time opening gifts. Steve got several toys and books from all of us. Wanda got a record player with several finals from me and Bucky. Sam got me and Bucky a fancy coffee machine with a coffee cart. Wanda got me a pair of thigh highs and got Bucky an interactive feeder for grandma for when he's away on trips. Bucky got Sam new grilling tool and gave wanda a new hair dryer.

After we opened gifts we are dinner and then went on a walk in the snow. When we got back we put Steven down for a nap and then we drank hot chocolate and watched White Christmas.

Bucky and I went to the nursery to feed Steven. Then we all played with him and his new toys before taking him back to bed.

We watched a few more movies and then decided to call it a night. Wanda and Sam went down to her room and Bucky and I went upstairs to ours.

Once inside our room Bucky immediately too his shirt off and then picked me out and carried me to bed. He slipped off my leggings and my sweater. Then he carefully pulled my underwear down and then threw his pants and boxers to the floor. "You gota be quick Buck," I yawned. "I'm bout to fall asleep any minute." And with that he pushed himself into me and then slowly began to thrust keeping a steady pace.

When he was finished we lay in each other's arms with him still in me panting. "I love you so much Doll," he said kissing me.

"And I love you too bucky bear," I whispered as I kissed him back.