Unwanted Company

Three Months Later**

It's been 3 months since my last encounter with Steven. I still talk to him on the phone to update him about his daughter but besides that I refuse to see him. John and I have gotten closer thus me not going to visit Steven. It's just something about John that makes me feel so happy and secure when I'm with him. Maybe its the way he treats Aleeyah that makes me like him more, he treats her like his own. He even helps me with buying her clothes and taking her to daycare for me. He's the father figure that my daughter couldn't have because of her father's mistakes.

I closed the door to my apartment to go to work, the place that I hated the most. Most people think stripping is a easy ass job, but trust me its not. Walking in around in high heels for 8-9 hours,shaking your ass for any and every man, not to mention danicng on stage. Although the money is good and the hours are great its not all that its cracked up to be.

The smell of colonge, alcohol and smoke washed over me as I made my way backstage to change. I usaully stay to myself because the women in here are ruthless I've witnessed actual fist fights occur over someone using some of their perfume, the pettiness that these women have is something that just dont have time for. I put on my too tight and small bikini set and 8 inch heels and started doing my makeup, when I've seen Kyle walk through the door,she's only stripper that I talk to in here. "Hey Kyle" I said as I embraced her "long time no see, where have been Miss. Asian Persuasion" Kyle has been missing for almost 2 weeks and thats alot in the stripper job, hell any job for that matter.

"I've been busy, ya know with family issues and such" she said with a forced smile. I would've pressed the issue but I honestly didn't care that much if she needed help she'll ask for it. "well okay, if you need anything you know I'm here girl" I told her as I hugged her one last time before leaving to work the floor.

The song Throw Sum Mo blared throughout the club while men were throwing money at some of the strippers shaking they ass in they face. I downed a shot while I got ready to make some money. I walked near some of the couches that was lined up and started shaking my ass to the beat, not soon after Kyle joined me and we started doing some of usual moves that makes the men go crazy and boy was it working. I laid on the floor and wrapped my legs around Kyle's neck as she began to fake eat me out. This drove not only the men crazy but also the strippers because we were taking their men and money. We changed positions, I opened my legs wide as Kyle got into a handstand and began she shaking her ass. By now majority of the club was tryna sneek a peek of Diamond Miami and Asian Persuasion aka the dynamic duo. The song changed into Coco. One of the guards came with a garbage bag and began to collect our money as we made our way to the pole. We climbed to the top of the pole and laid flat ontop of each other in opposite directions, we waited making the club writhe in anticipation to see what we had up our sleeves.

Once the beat dropped we both fell downward on the pole and stopped close to the floor making the club go crazy.After we did our pole trick called the elevator money was just being thrown left and right. We did some more  popular pole tricks of ours and ass shaking until the song ended. Kyle and I walked to the backroom to collect our bags of money from the guards and lock it away before going back out to make more. I high fived her as we squealed in excitement "AND THATS HOW WE SHUT DOWN A CLUB KYLE" I said as we laughed while we stored away our money, "I didn't think you were gonna nail that pole trick, Asia. I was praying to God thaat we didnt buss our ass" Kyle exclaimed while she ate some of the complimentary fruit the club provivded the strippers with, John was serious about having his strippers look good. I walked out to the main floor of the club to serve drinks when I seen a familiar female face. I grabbed the bottles and made my way towards the VIP area where the familar looking lady was, I almost dropped my bottles when I bumped into someone because of me staring at her, I quickly apologized and continued my trek near her, she looked towards me with a glint of sorrow in her eyes. I could reconginze that face anywhere, She's the reason why Steven is locked up and why Imma fucking stripper! She excused herself from her group of friends and began making her towards me. I prayed silently that she wouldn't recognize me "Hey Asia" she said, Shit, she recognized me.  "it's me Mia your sister" This bitch is not serious I thought.

SOOOO I UPDATED FINALLY I KNOW BUT I HAVE SOME GOOD THINGS INSTORE FOR YALL

VOTE COMMENT SHARE 

Yall could also follow me on IG @__goldenbarbiee__

LOVE YALL ENJOY