Pissed off spider (1/2)

Note: heeeyy.. How you doing? 😅
Yeah I know it's been awhile, I forgot I had this so.. Here's a chapter!

Angel's pov:

Everything has been going to shit once I came to the hotel..

"It's all my fault.. " I mumbled as I walked through the halls before getting stopped by two girls.

"Angel! Thank Lucifer you're ok!" Charlie said while Vaggie was in the back looking defeated but pissed off.

I said nothing but stare at her blankly. I glanced at Vags before looking down at the floor.

Why is this happening? My friends are hurt because of me.

Al is hurt because of me..

My heart ached..

I clenched my fist and took a breath.

No one's pov:

".. Angel..?" Charlie said softly slowly reaching out to Angel.

Before Charlie could touch him, angel suddenly jerked his head up.

Charlie flinched and saw Angel, but not the flirty and joker angel.

His eyes seemed the glow a slight hue of red and his soft fur seemed to spike up and harden.

"I'm fine. Just a pissed off spider"

Is all angel said before confidently walking towards the front door where two men were still fighting.

Husk's POV:

I was out of breath, panting, sweating, blood dropping. Damn it's been a long time since I've fought like this, I'm too old.

I was at a good distance to dodge if needed, I held my arm since it hurt like a bitch, blood dropping from my head with one of my eyes closed.

My wings still open and spread, they were a bit damaged bit still usable.

While that bastard didn't seem out of breath, just annoyed. I did give him a good beating but it was more of a scratch then anything.

I need help. Now.

Before anything happened I heard the door bust open. I swiftly turned around to see-

"Angel-?" I managed to croak out.

Angel was standing there. Doors wide open, he was looking down, panting.

He looks pissed..

I heard laughter and when I turned back it was Val laughing his ass off

"Oh my precious Angel, are you mad?" he just laughed more.

Before he could laughed a gun shot was fired and barely missed Val.

I looked for the shooter to find out it was Angel.

Holy shit-

"WHAT THE HELL?!" yelled val

"I'm pissed off. You hurt me and my friends!" angel yelled out as all of his arms were brought out holding guns. He smirked and starts shooting at Val who was shocked but managed to dodge them all.

He chuckled "Is that all you go-"

Before he could finish Angel was suddenly in front of him and gave him a good punch in the face.

Guess he didn't see Angel walking towards him..

I'll do the neat chapter in a second, I'm actually bust while writing this lol