Movement

Note: I'm sorry for the delay. My life isn't going good. I honestly lost motivation, I got a new phone, I ship something else now, and my grandma died. I hope you understand the slow update and my lost of motivation hope you give me ideas!

No one's pov:

It's been a week or two since Alastor got injured. It was all over the news and Angel stayed by his side. Angel didn't let anyone else come in unless they were changing is IV or giving him food.

Angel didn't eat much but watched as Alastor had to he fed through a tube along with water.

Angel didn't talk to anyone but the unconscious body of the Great radio demon. Even singing a few songs that Alastor liked.

Angel's pov:

I was holding Al's hand and softly moving his hair out of his face humming a song when Charlie came in. I glared at her when she came near. No one is allowed near him but ME. I naturally let out a growl telling her she was to close Charlie stopped and sighed

"Angel... I know you love him but.. You'll need to leave his side eventually" she sat down on a chair near the door.

"No." I said simply while looking away to look back at my beloved.

"I knew you'd say that.." Charlie looked down and knocked on the door "I'm sorry angel.. "

I sensed someone but before I could do anything Vaggie and Husk grabbed me and started dragging me out. I screamed and kicked before bring out my third pare of arms and knocking them back. I was on the floor on my arms and kegs hissing and growling

"Get out." I said firmly. They all stood there as Vaggie glared and got her spear.

"Sorry bud, but you need to get out." Vag said pointing her spear with charge behind her

I hissed and jumped at them. Vaggie tried hitting me but jumped up and stayed on the corner of the ceiling like the inner spider I was.

Charlie's pov:

After discussing the plan. I went and opened the room where Alastor and Angel was. He growled when I got to close. How does a slider growl? I ignored my question and sighed before sitting down. He was acting like a mother protecting its babies.

"Angel.. I know you love him but.. You'll need to leave his side eventually.. "

(I'm to lazy to write everything again)

I was staring at angel who was on the ceiling hissing at us. Holy shit.. This is scary a huge as spider in the corner. I gripped onto my girlfriends shoulder

"Lets just go.. " I said softly earning a confused expression from Vaggie. She nodded and we all left knowing we wouldn't win.

Alastor's POV :

I heard EVERYTHING. I could hear everything but I couldn't move it was honestly scary but knowing Angel was here the whole time relaxed me. Hearing him sing and hum my favorite tunes, feeling him stroke my hair, hearing him be protective calmed me for some reason.

I heard the fight and tried moving so Angel wouldn't get hurt. I wish I knew what was happening. I hope vaggie didn't hurt him or I swear to Lucifer. I the. Heard Charlie make everyone leave. I heard the door spot and heard something crawling down the wall.

"I'm sorry alastor.. I just couldn't leave your side.." I hear angel say

"Maybe I should leave you alone.. "

I started to panicking. I didn't want him to leave. He was the only one keeping me sane and not alone. I heard him sniffle and start to walk out. I gathered all of my strength and moved my finger.

(621 words, another cliffhanger lol)