Hello?

Alastor's pov

I moved a finger. That's all I did. All of my strength to move a damn finger!

I was yelling at myself and didn't notice that I was moving my hand.

"Hello? Alastor? Are you awake?" I heard Angel say making me snap back. I moved my hand up and down for a yes.

"Oh my lucifer! Al!"

Angel's pov

I cried tears of joy when I saw Al's hand move. I was delighted and filled with joy. I hugged him but all he could do was rub my side.

I pulled away and wiped a tear while I sat back down

"I should call the othas(others)" I got up to tell everyone the great news but I remembered what happened a minute ago. I sat back down and gently held his hand. I felt his thumb rub my hand making me smile.

"Where you awake the whole time?" I watched his hand as it moved up and down. I guess that's a yes. I was talking to him asking him yes and or questions.

"Hey.. Can I.. Lay in bed with ya?" I asked him.

I watched his hand and it was silent for a second before it motion yes.

I smiled and turned off the light before cuddling up against him and drift off the sleep.

In the morning

I woke up besides alastor who I guess was awake because I felt his hand rubbing by back. I didn't want to leave but I heard a knock at the door.

I only sighed and got up to open the door to see Charlie again.

"Angel.. I wanted to say sorry" she bowed her head in shame

I rolled my eyes "Whateva, I got news for ya anyways"

Charlie looked up "What is it?"

I stayed quiet for a minute. Should I tella?(tell her)"

"I-I ate a-and I'll come out for often" I lied.

Her eyes lit up and she smiled

"I'm so proud of you angel!"

"yeah yeah, can I be with Al for a moment?"

"Oh sure!"

With that said she left. I only sighed and leaned again the door before running my fingers through my hair. Should I have tolda?(told her)

372 words. Why don't you guys tell me what he should do. Bye~