ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx

"I approved of my divorce to Ankhesenamun" you stop brushing your wet hair and turn to Tutankhamun.

"That easily?"

"Yes, I just had to give a word of agreement" he explains, laying down on his bed.

The fact that the pharaoh is now single made you feel uneasy in so many ways.

"Congratulations, I guess" you mumble before walking over to the bed.

Tutankhamun stares at you as you stare back at him with a small smile.

"So, can I have some mattresses to sleep on the floor?"

King Tut snorts at your request as if it was pitiful.

"You are to sleep beside me tonight, the ground will cause you backache" he orders, pointing at his bedside.

"This is appropriate"

Tutankhamun raises an eyebrow at you, before smirking.

"How? Zahra always did that, she even sings me to sleep" you roll your eyes.

"Probably, because she thought of you as a child more than a man" you mock, crossing your arms over your chest.

"I just have punished you back then while I was bathing"

You let out a deep sigh but shiver slightly at the cold air which enters the chamber.

If you sleep on your back, which has been injured before by an arrow, you are pretty sure that no herbs will be able to ease the pain.

"Alright, I will sleep beside you"

He smiles brightly and scoots over to make some space for you on the bed.

'This is going to be a long night'

𓅓𑁍𓅓𑁍𓅓

"What are you doing here, Lawrence?"

You once again find yourself in the body of your relative, Zahra. standing in front of the man called Lawrence.

Yet, there was no one in the living room beside you and him.

"You know why I'm here, how dare break the oath with Lord Satan"

You sneer at Lawrance, sending him a sharp glare.

"I don't want to rot in hell for eternity, I repented for my sins, I repented for my husband and unborn child "

You say, now with a soft tone as you place a hand on your swollen stomach.

Lawrence looking at you from head to toe, with a bored expression on his face.

"Our lord is smart, he will get revenge on you" you chuckle at the handsome man's words.

"If he was smart, he would have not disobeyed God, hell is not a place for smart people" you taunt.

"Look from the future perceptive, Hell is eternal, so is heaven, and if you choose hell..."

You step closer to him as to challenge him more, your eyes trained on him.

"...Then you are foolish, no one chooses eternal suffering, Lawry"

Suddenly the scene changes, and you find yourself in a completely different body.

In a man's body this time.

A woman has her arms wrapped around his shoulders, as she stands behind him.

She is wearing an ancient Egyptian crown and dressed in a very revealing dress.

The man you are possessing his body looks down at the dagger he is holding with a narrowed gaze.

"What are you doing, Farid"

She whispers in your ear or to be more specific in his ear.

"Do you love me truly, Cleopatra?"

You turn around to fully face her.

"Of course!" the beautiful queen exclaims.

"Then why did you cheat on me with Mark Antony, whore"